Neighbour horror stories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour horror stories.

Okay, i'm finally asking this question how many people have had a really bad neighbour??
    I'll start. Okay my family moved into this place a year and a half ago and the douchebike of a neighbour just absolutely loves complaining. First, he complained to animal control about our dogs barking...3 shih tzu's that do not go out all at the same time ( I mean of course the dogs bark, and it's only when the douchebike is in his yard making noise) When he realized he couldn't get our dogs taken away he went after my 3 cats. He said they were spraying in his yard...okay thats fair but one thing they were spayed freakin females and never sprayed once. Then after that all 3 of my cats just dissaperead within 2 weeks of each other and i'm pretty damn sure he had something to do with it based on what I heard right before they went missing.

Don't even get me started on the "white trash" palace, apartments 2 doors down from me.

I'd love to hear your stories, might make me feel better about our redneck neighbour.

This is the first time in all the years i accually enjoyed winter. We have people accross the street who have a 15 year old son who invites his 'cuz' ova and playz b-ball all day an brings out the radio and blasts rap music. These guys are gangsta wanna-b's, rich white kids . This same kid and his chump who lives 3 doors down skateboard (dont understand how you can want to be a gangster and a punk at the same time ) and all you hear is click click all day
    -Kevin

Comment

My neighbor in North Carolina, together with a friend, robbed restaraunts and shot employees. Didn't know it was him until cops found his friend sleeping in a car loaded with guns and ammo. One day I was walking around with a few friends on a road behind my house that went through the woods when I saw a number of police cars, coupled with investigaters from what looked like the FBI. Turns out my neighbor was on the run and was hiding in the woods somewhere; they had found the place where he had holed up for a while, but he was nowhere to be found. That night, it was crazy. The neighborhood was under a total lockdown, and we were told to stay in our homes while heavily armed police scoured the woods. Eventually he was apprehended.

Also, I have had the misfortune of living in military neighborhoods during military aircraft crashes. Our neighborhood in NC lost a few people when an F-16 hit a C-141 loaded with troops in the early 90s, resulting in 26 deaths. Another neighbor down the street was killed in an unfortunate incident while disembarking a chopper. More recently we lost a few people in my Fort Drum neighborhood when their UH-60 went down, resulting in 11 deaths. I'm glad to be living in a civilian neighborhood once again, where I don't have to worry too much about tragedies like the ones mentioned above.
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Don't even get me started. My old neighbor was a contractor and he hired mentally deranged workers to remodel his house. They slept there. One of them walked out on morning and promptly fell face flat on the ground. The police were called and it was a big deal with all the other neighbors (who are very nice people...really) screaming and stuff. He also tried to build a dock through the marsh just a few feet from my house to a "navigable waterway." Basically, he wanted to put a dock to this little creek that only has water at high tide (I actually got stuck in it at high tide in a kayak) right in front of my house to increase the value of his house. He told us he was planning on building this thing himself....with a staple gun.

Well...now the house is rented by these crackheads in their 20s who own a pizza place they started a few years ago after they graduated college. They frequently have huge parties with loud music. On the 4th of July, they decide to put on a fireworks show (while they were drunk). Instead of risking damaging their house, they decide to shoot them all over my house instead of over theirs...not cool.

Comment

my neighbors were lighting roman candles at the power lines in my court this past fourth of july

Next Flights -
          3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
          4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
          7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
          7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Comment

As annoying as it would be for you guys to have to endure these people, thay can make good reading.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

bad neighbors, not really. But I have some roommate stories that aren't suitable for this forum

Comment

The real bad "neighboors" I had ...
                35 years ago when still residing at Douala/Cameroon, true I did not always dislike the entertaining sessions this one provided !
                The guy, a Cameroonian was the head of a large family and other dependants on a most typical African way. Altogether, his favorite passtime was to give hidings to them also on the African way : ie a lengthy session. The Fridays' hearings usually involved his elder son, then aged 9/10. It was a recurrent as the poor boy always failed to bring back home bad weekly academics !!!
                So, the father reached his flexible cane, locally referred to as "La Chicotte" (Sheakott for the phonetics) and reviewing each item of the academics table was proceeded with soon afterwards !!!.
                - "Why are you still bad in essay of french ?" Screams " You know you contradict me in always be so bad over and again !!!" Screams " Always you are a mental disaster in calculus " Screams "You know it I don't like how bad you are in calculus " Screams ....
                Tuesdays usually were for a younger sister who in fact traded as a whore ...
                Wenesdays, another relative sharing his house
                Well, the guy always had somebody to whom he could give hidings !!!
                Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                X