Computer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer question

i got a new dell, and the problum with the mouse is it moves irraticly sometimes. I will have the mouse in the top left corner, and with ou notice of me moving the mouse, It moves anyware on the screen. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Also, how would I clean a LCD flat panel?
    -Kevin

Originally posted by ACman
    how would I clean a LCD flat panel?
    sandpaper

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
      sandpaper
      , seriously now, how do i? just a damp rag?
      -Kevin

Comment

I used to have the mouse problem too. I just put one of those soft mouse pads underneath, and now I never have the problem anymore.
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

, seriously now, how do i? just a damp rag?
          I use one dry tissue and one partially wet.
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

an ever-so-slightly damp piece of lint-free cloth works best for me... I used to use a tissue but it seemed to make my screen dirtier than it was before I tried to clean it.

Comment

i got a new dell, and the problum with the mouse is it moves irraticly sometimes. I will have the mouse in the top left corner, and with ou notice of me moving the mouse, It moves anyware on the screen. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Also, how would I clean a LCD flat panel?

its the ideotic dell mousepad. the collor design somtimes confusses the optical mice, making them think they are moving when there not... unfortunatly this occures b/c of the color changes in the logo, wich(dell being the genioses that they are) is smack dab in the middle of the mouse pad, meening its used to most... god i hate dell(same thing happens on our school computers... dells, ofcorse)... anywhay, to clean a lcd get a lint free cloth(like one you use to clean you cammera lens) and use some isopropyl(cleaning alcohol) then dry it off with anothe lint free cloth...
              ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

I have a blue gel for cleaning screens.

'Monster' sells product in Bestbuy/Futureshop/etc with a blue micro-fiber type cloth for way too much money. Look in little shops and you can find the same stuff with different names (almost the same packaging) for 1/4 the price. Gotta love Monster products huge price mark up.

The stuff works great on CRT/LCD screns as well as glass surfaces around the house.

I had a similar problem with wireless pointing devices, was usually it was something messing with the signal. I've never had an optical mouse. Switched to trackballs long ago.

Those Dell mouse pads look pretty cheap.

Comment

Working...
                X