anyone afraid of heights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope, not afraid of heights
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Nope, aint afraid of heights.
      - The baby will be back -

Comment

Nope, not afraid at all.

Comment

Not afraid of heights, just afraid of falling.

Comment

Not really...I'm fine if I'm in a plane, or inside a skyscraper (have glass in front of me), basically where I know I don't really have any chance of falling.

If I'm on the outside of a building & up high like on an outdoor viewing deck or a balcony, I get nervous.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

No, I am not.

Here's something for you:

You know the French bloke who climbs skyscrapers free hand, well he actually suffers badly from vertigo.
              If I always fly my national airline,....so should you! .

Fly British Airways. Possibly the best airline in Europe....maybe in the world

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
                Not afraid of heights, just afraid of falling.
                The falling part is ok, it's the hitting the ground part that hurts

Only time I got scared was when I jumped out of an aircraft at 5000 feet, luckely I had an instructor and a parachute strapped to my back

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  I read somewhere (I think it was either flying or plane & pilot that a rather high percentage of pilots are afraid of heights. not me though.
                  ya, thats true. Both my dad and uncle are pilots, and they're afraid to climb latters. Im taking flight lessons and I get scared near the railing on a mall.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I'm afraid of heights if I'm not strapped in. Like I can NOT go to the top of the Empire State Building and look down. Yet I could probably take opening the door of a Cessna 172 at 10,000ft without even being a tad scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                      I'm afraid of heights if I'm not strapped in. Like I can NOT go to the top of the Empire State Building and look down. Yet I could probably take opening the door of a Cessna 172 at 10,000ft without even being a tad scared.
                      same here, unless the thing im strapped into is a rollercoaster...lol
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Not really afriad of being up high, I have a fear of falling.... in a way the same, but sorta not. Ive been on top the WTC and on roller coasters, no deal, but i have a fear of falling off something high, like a ladder..ect..
                        Ryan Davis
                        Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                        www.flyerguide.net

Comment

I am not afraid of heights. The only person in my family who is is my brother.
                          Fly Delta Jets!

Comment

My knees get weak looking out of a skyscraper or any tall building. On planes however, -I don't know why- I am not scared of looking down and i dont get uncomfortable. By being exposed to these things every day, you get over it.

Comment

Working...
                            X