Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between a selfish person and an unselfish person

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...pan_robbery_dc

TOKYO (Reuters) - A Japanese man pulled a knife in a convenience store early Sunday morning and threatened to kill himself unless he was given a meal of the choicest sushi.

The 68-year-old unemployed man barged into the store in the western city of Osaka after first setting fire to his nearby apartment, police said Monday. Newspapers said the man claimed he couldn't eat because his state benefit payments had been stopped.

Police overpowered the man after about an hour, during which time he ate bananas and helped himself to alcoholic drinks and vitamin supplements. Police declined to say whether he got any sushi.

If this was in the US, would he have been threatening to kill himself? Nope, woulda been threatening the clerk.

Wow, that guy has issues.
    -Kevin

Comment

wow....
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        wow....
        How crunk was your weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
          How crunk was your weekend?
          lol, wasnt anything crunk about it...gotta get all my grades up in less then 4 days
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            lol, wasnt anything crunk about it...gotta get all my grades up in less then 4 days
            Whens the last time you were crunk?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...pan_robbery_dc

TOKYO (Reuters) - A Japanese man pulled a knife in a convenience store early Sunday morning and threatened to kill himself unless he was given a meal of the choicest sushi.

The 68-year-old unemployed man barged into the store in the western city of Osaka after first setting fire to his nearby apartment, police said Monday. Newspapers said the man claimed he couldn't eat because his state benefit payments had been stopped.

Police overpowered the man after about an hour, during which time he ate bananas and helped himself to alcoholic drinks and vitamin supplements. Police declined to say whether he got any sushi.

If this was in the US, would he have been threatening to kill himself? Nope, woulda been threatening the clerk.
              Now that has made my day, better tell my Japaneses class that one.

I would have thought the differrence would have been who buys themselves a ticket to NZ or who buys the emu a ticket to NZ .
              Sam Rudge
              A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Wow... that'd take some guts. I mean, what a selfless person. Take care of me or I'll stop being a burden on society and just kill myself. Gives a new meaning to the world welfare though!

And my grades are pathetically low too...grrr.

Comment

Ah well, irony is nobody knows if he got some Sushi in the end.

Off topic, what in hell is "crunk"?
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                    Ah well, irony is nobody knows if he got some Sushi in the end.

Off topic, what in hell is "crunk"?
                    Completely inebriated.

Comment

Completely inebriated.
                      there's a club right off base back home called "club crunk". I shoulda gone there.

Comment

there's a club right off base back home called "club crunk". I shoulda gone there.
                        speaking of which...the best avatar in the world is back.

Comment

speaking of which...the best avatar in the world is back.
                          it would be better if they had fro's

Comment

it would be better if they had fro's
                            YEAH RIGHT...

Comment

Tui.
                              Sam Rudge
                              A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                              X