Neverending 9/11 myth busting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverending 9/11 myth busting

Excellent read... but of course, the ignorant will choose to be ignorant. While I think the conspiracy nuts aren't too bright, no amount of evidence will change their opinion. The important thing is, most people know what did happen and they're not conspiracy buffs...

Now the Kennedy Assassination on the other hand....raises some questions.

Comment

the information on page 8......

about the F-16 in Albany NY is true. We refueled it and it took off, with afterburners lit...... was the last plane I saw in the air for days.......

Comment

about the F-16 in Albany NY is true. We refueled it and it took off, with afterburners lit...... was the last plane I saw in the air for days.......
        I also saw some F-16s take off from GTB around 7:00 pm on 9/11, probably headed to NYC.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Thats nothing, check out this load of shit www.letsroll911.org. The site is owned by Phil Jayhan and he has lost his grip on reality. Last april we went to their site and proved just about everything on his site wrong. WE PROVED HIM WRONG. There was all kinds of avaition enthusist that joined his form, even commercail pilots and mechainics proving him wrong. For a week or two it was working, hell we took over his forum and used it against him. Do you know what Phil Jayhan did when we proved him wrong? He deleted the thread before anybody could read it and tried to hide it by saying we were spamming. I pitty Jayhan, I guess 9/11 was just to much for him, some people just can't handel or execpt the truth. The man needs serious help, and his supporters do aswell.
          Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Working...
          X