Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will it be like this 5-10 years from now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it be like this 5-10 years from now?

(this doesnt apply to me, applys to alot of people at my school)

This sucks. 75% of the dorks (I mean wann-be gangsta's, skateboarders, punks, goths, jocks ect...) populate my school. Alot of them think violence solves everything and that a dispute of whos pencil it is will end in a fist fight, and the winner shal be the new owner. Or the fact that someones pestering you and you tell them were to get off and there like "what are you gonna do?", will it be like this when Im older? Idiots like that? People dressing in Exco or whatever, dressing in sports jerseys of other teams?

School for me sucks ass completely. This one guy (now im ending 9th grade) is 17 (supposed to be in grade 12 ) acts like hes in grade 4. All he does is talk about his 'kinky sex adventures' and when you ask him to do somehting it ends with a "@#$% off!", I asked him whats the best aproach for solving a problum and he said, "beating them up". Wow, I sure hope he ends up in jail. If he doesnt get his own way he will complain and say im gonna beat you up! His advice is "If you dont have sex and try drugs by 16, theres something wrong". No, theres something wrong if you have done those by 16.

Other people will just flick the back of your ear, flip your binders ( always fun), just do stupid random acts of hurting people for no reason.

For those who are out of school, did you notice a big change? My mother told me that when she went to her high school 10th year reunion that those kind of people were complete idiots who were scumbags and are living off welfare.

Is it me? Will this change, or will it stay like this?

Anyone got pointers for deling with people like this?
    -Kevin

I have some of the same stuff done to me. And I don't bother anyone. People just pester me for no reason instead of just leaving me alone. I bet the people that do that though, will either end up working at the car wash making 6 bucks, jail for doing something stupid, or dead for doing something stupid.

The kids in my chem class are the ones that give me the most problems, they throw stuff at me, make fun of me for entertainment, and just annoy me to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
      I have some of the same stuff done to me. And I don't bother anyone. People just pester me for no reason instead of just leaving me alone. I bet the people that do that though, will either end up working at the car wash making 6 bucks, jail for doing something stupid, or dead for doing something stupid.

The kids in my chem class are the ones that give me the most problems, they throw stuff at me, make fun of me for entertainment, and just annoy me to no end.
      I know what your talking about. I think the main reason is because we (everyone that gets picked on in most cases except fjki98 , just kidding) are smart and there jelious (also except in fjki98's situation and others).
      The hell with them anyway, thell be working for moi, or get knocked up (like one girl in my class).
      -Kevin

Comment

hmmmm, well my school is heaven then!...lol...Although some kids get picked on but not as much as your talking about. There are barely no fights here and no other "bad" stuff. I have no problem with people as i am with the popular group (i am not bragging or anything). I respect other people and they in return respect me.
        ***My Blog***

Comment

This sucks. 75% of the dorks (I mean wann-be gangsta's, skateboarders, punks, goths, jocks ect...) populate my school.
          Hard to make friends and get along with people when you've already negatively judged 3/4 of the student body.

Anyone got pointers for deling with people like this?
          Ignore them. They're looking to get a reaction from you, so don't give them a reason to continue.
          My photos on jp.net

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            I know what your talking about. I think the main reason is because we (everyone that gets picked on in most cases except fjki98 , just kidding) are smart and there jelious (also except in fjki98's situation and others).
            The hell with them anyway, thell be working for moi, or get knocked up (like one girl in my class).
            If they're so stupid why would they even want to be intelligent & therefore be jealous that you guys are? Just wait- you'll get the final laugh at the reunion- that's what I keep telling myself. They don't see it now, and they probably never will, which just keeps them out of your way.
            Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

The geeks in the school right now will be arriving in a Benz and BMW's and the "other" kids will be arriving in a suzuki..lol..
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Well I am in the sperate board, so we have to wear uniforms at all times (even for gym) and there are so many frigen rules that there is no room to screw up. Sure theres still idiots, but I just ignore them! I dont really care about where they will go in life, I just worry about myself.
                Thanks,
                Michael

Comment

Originally posted by yyz-yvr
                  I just worry about myself.
                  Snaps for yyz-yvr!
                  Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Very Well put!
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

Am I sensing sarcasim?
                      Thanks,
                      Michael

Comment

Not from me Atleast.
                        ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                          Not from me Atleast.
                          Thanks!
                          Thanks,
                          Michael

Comment

If some one calls me stupid, I say " I know I am stupid" and continue walking. Go along with them, you might get a good reaction
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I think the public schools are like that here (except its slightly more 'redneck' and fights usually begin after 2 people claim to have killed the bigger deer...), but I go to a private school. We have the whole 'kinky sex adventures' thing, but other than that...

Comment

Working...
                              X