Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will it be like this 5-10 years from now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those kids are just being assholes then. Anyway, just dont take crap from other people, and they'll stop giving it to u. Schools gotten like that, but u can either put up with it or stop it.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I have been out of high school for two years now and this is my experience:

. People who acted gangster, rough, tough and were ready to fight, 25% of them turned out competely opposite. They enrolled into college, and completely changed their appearance and attitude.

. 50% just left school and started working. They too changed somewhat - became more mature.

. The rest 25% will always remain idiots. Instead of graduating in 4 years, they graduate in 6 years, they will be 25 and still running behined 16 year old girls. They have absolutely no lifes and are completely worthless people.

So conclusion:

. Always be smart, not necessarily geek, but smart in studies. Learn to socialize at high school and never be afraid of anyone. Take you studies very very seriously. And stay away from the people mentioned above. Even if you are friends with them, don't even bother preaching them as it is useless.
      You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

it scares me, all these whight kids trying to be black
        Trying to be black? How so? Do they take a bucket of black paint and pour it on themselfs?

and all the black kids are trying to be god knows what(or there idea of it, which involevs randomly stoping a girl in the halway and starting to chat her up, like REALY chat her up, as if they were already going out, and paying NO attn in class, so they look cool...).
        Oh boy! Now we're complaining about black students! Fun!
        Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

no, honestly, all the black kids who's parents have moved here form jameca in the past year for sumer work(btw, these kids now makes up the VAST majority of minority kids in our school) seem to have this idea of how they should act to be cool which essentaly mans being assholes... i dont know where they get it... and im not complaining about black kids, its just that this group of newcomers tend to act like assholes(and its obveos that they are not assholes, most are realy nice when talking to someone like me, who its obviose that does not impress them) they just think its cool to act like it... the kids black kids who grew up here(the few that there are) are, in general, much nicer and smarter than most of the white kids...

also, the "white kids trying to be black thing" has to do with all the white kids trying to, like the jamecains, be cool by actling like something they arnt... they are acting like they "are from the hood"(there words, not mine), while most of them grew up in fairly well of households(like me, but atleast i admit it), some of them were extremely preppy untill this or last year...
          ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

schuyler,

I think your a little confused, the white kids your talking about are trying to be gangster, not jamaican, theres a big difference...

These are jamaicans

These are real gangsters (crips)

Comment

I really dislike the white kids, who try to act like they are gangsters. I mean i don't know why they try to do that. Just be yourself. Also i have seen that foreigners also get alot of influenced by the "gangsters". Luckly the majority of my school has mature, civilized students.
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                schuyler,

I think your a little confused, the white kids your talking about are trying to be gangster, not jamaican, theres a big difference...

These are jamaicans

These are real gangsters (crips)
                i know the white kids arnt trying to be jamaicen, im saying the jamaicans are trying to be assholes, and the white kids are trying to be gangster... as i said, when the jamaicans in my school dont try to be assholes, they are quite nice, and there parents are too.... the kids are just trying to be what they think they need to be if they want to fit in... which is sad, since that often coincides with not giving a sh*t about school(which is universal if you want to fit in unfortunatly for our nation), and there are quite a few realy smart kids who arnt fulfilling there potential..
                ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2

These are jamaicans
                  dude, I need a beard like the guy on the left

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    dude, I need a beard like the guy on the left
                    dude, I am the guy on the left

Comment

My answer is simple : bring back the old British way and mix it with the Jesuits' way and the Marines.
                      Should I would be a principal every one would show up uniformed as a starter
                      Basic material such as pen, copy body, leaves and single binder supplied by the school
                      Hired in plentiful number, wardens would be a fixture
                      They would be issued with a heavyduty stick, known as la Chicotte (Sheakott) and look like Marines
                      The wannabe-gangsta would be better learning how to put on trousers, FAST
                      overwise CHICOTTE, 25 strokes on bottock, and under sight of everybody
                      Some would get so many strokes their bottoms would be as red as the baboon's
                      It would be soon understood the best way to keep out from punishments is
                      WORK - LEARN - DON'T BUG YOUR MATES - DO YOUR HOMEWORKS (during a mandatory session from 5.00 to 6.30pm) - COMPLY TO CONTINUOUS KNOWLEDGE TEST CONTROLS - list goes on
                      I would make sure the rate of success in Nationwide exams would be a soaring 85/90 %.
                      Alain
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                        The geeks in the school right now will be arriving in a Benz and BMW's and the "other" kids will be arriving in a suzuki..lol..
                        Thats kinda how my school is. Most everyone has their corvettes or their Lexus. I am not a loser lol i know that because of the people i hang out with. Most of my friends drink on a regular basis, and some have done weed and stuff like that, but I wont do that, and they know it. I know alot of kids at my school do drugs and drink like hardcore. There are hard core lesbians at my school, who make out in the halls (they are very ugly so dont ask). I am a freshman, and a girl in my weight training class is pregnat. Most of us are good tho, it just goes to show you how bad some kids are. lol
                        UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Working...
                        X