Your plans for Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your plans for Summer

So, summer is heading our way, so I was wondering what your plans are?
    I am hopfully going on holiday with Monarch (as my brother will soon be working for them), I hope to go on more bikerides to keep fit and play a few games of badminton, I'll most likely do more than that but that's all I can think of right now...

Your turn!
    [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

go spotting 3 times a week, 4 in good weather
    Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
    Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Dunno, go to court.

Go to college

That's it for me so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
        Dunno, go to court.

What'd you do?

As for me, I'll be staying here in Grand F**ks doin my CFI and taking entirely too many classes in an attempt to graduate by december.

Comment

Summer? When's that?

Comment

I'm not planning anything, i will graduate i hope, so i'll see what comes
            Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
            - Metzgermeister

Comment

Oh, lighten up people!! I was expecting holidays, trips out, getting a tan!!!! Obviously just me... (
              [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                What'd you do?

63 in a 35.

Comment

63 in a 35.
                  well that was dumb

Comment

63 in a 35.
                    They sent you to court for that

I got sent to court for 91 in a 55 (which is pure crap, btw, I wasn't doing so much). Eventually got reduced to 79 in a 55 (4 damn points )
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

In Japan I'm just happy if I can even get up to the speed limit.

Comment

well that was dumb
                        haha
                        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                        - Metzgermeister

Comment

I don't have to go to court, just I don't want to pay $140 and get 2 points. And I have to restart my provisional license. The officer told me that I should go to court cause it was 11:45 and on my license you have to be back by 12am. And if the officer doesn't show up, then the case is thrown out.

Comment

I don't have to go to court, just I don't want to pay $140 and get 2 points. And I have to restart my provisional license. The officer told me that I should go to court cause it was 11:45 and on my license you have to be back by 12am. And if the officer doesn't show up, then the case is thrown out.
                            Restart the provisional license? Damn, MD sucks. I got nothing of the sort even with 4 points.

Anyway, the officers always show up. The officer who ticketed me was there in court too, even though he didn't need to testify or anything. Good Luck in court.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

In Japan I'm just happy if I can even get up to the speed limit.
                              OOOOO!

I may goto Ottawa or Toronto again, not sure. Parent say were going someware . I mostly plan to sleep, may goto YHZ once a week or twice a week. This ones a play-by-ear.
                              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X