(movie) Amtrak Rams Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (movie) Amtrak Rams Truck

(VG Nett) Gaspar Medina hadde akkurat satt opp kameraene sine ved en planovergang utenfor Los Angeles da et passasjertog braste rett inn i en lastebil full av jordbær.

Click ''SE VIDEO HER''

no shocking footage, the traindriver, truckdriver and pedestrians remaind unhurt, only 5 tons of strawberry's were splattered....
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Holy crap! That truck crumpled like cardboard.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Saw that on the news, shows the immense power of a speeding train.

Comment

I saw that on the news cuz it happened near where i live. That was really cool how that happened and the driver didnt get hurt.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

That is ONE LUCKY driver...

People here get caught between the gates all the time, it seems.... they piss their pants and drive on the grass, through a little wood and back on the main road via a gas station. IT's either that or dying.

Comment

Wow

man, that truck got ****** up
            ***My Blog***

Comment

38 tons (76,000 lbs) versus 80 (160,000lbs) for the just the locomotive + hundreds of more tons behind for the pulled cars = no wonder, no rush.
              I am still amazed the Petterbuilt tractor was not dragged along altogether !
              Alain
              Thanks for visiting
              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
              *JetPhotos*
              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

hmmm after seeing it a couple oftimes, i think it's Faked, the train doesn't show a real slow down, everyone drives on, and the driver just stays in his cabin,...everyone with brains would run the hell out of teh cab, and teh trucker would probably been pulled with the train....
                and it's filmed from too much angles i'd say
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  I saw that on the news cuz it happened near where i live. That was really cool how that happened and the driver didnt get hurt.
                  Don'd Lie, it ''happend'' in LA, not DA 415
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                    hmmm after seeing it a couple oftimes, i think it's Faked, the train doesn't show a real slow down, everyone drives on, and the driver just stays in his cabin,...everyone with brains would run the hell out of teh cab, and teh trucker would probably been pulled with the train....
                    It is real, thanks to a coincidence. A "worried citizen" was documenting traffic on that railroad crossing and adjacent street junction, because he almost got hit by a train himself, citing that the "Green"-period on the traffic light is way to short and proofs to be a possible safety risk. Thanks to that crash, he now has a very strong argument at his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                      there were 2 angles...and it was on every news channel in CA.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                        there were 2 angles...and it was on every news channel in CA.
                        but you still Lied
                        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Dude that truck got f@#%ed up!! I think they said he was hauling strawberries.... Glad no one was hurt but I just can't help laughing at this type of thing. I mean really you could almost hear the loonie toons theme.....
                          In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Working...
                          X