JP fantasy baseball league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP fantasy baseball league

Anybody interested in starting one perhaps? I've done the yahoo leagues for a few years, gets pretty interesting. Season doesn't start until april, so there's no rush or anything.

If anyone knows a better service than yahoo, that would be cool too. I just use it because it's a simple one.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
      uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no
      Careful or you might run out of "h"s...
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
        Careful or you might run out of "h"s...
        or smartass comments....
        when are you going to sxm kcmh?
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          Hell Yeah!!!

Also as long as no one laughs at my team name, Montreal Expos, god I miss them =(

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
            or smartass comments....
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
              or smartass comments....

gotta point to be made say it don't beat around the bush, son

Comment

Count me in. Been a couple years since i've done Fantasy Baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                  Montreal Expos, god I miss them =(
                  From what it looked like in their stands during games, you're the only one

I'm in as well.

Comment

I'd be in if I knew what it was
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

do they have fantasy cricket in India Tanuj?

anyway, fantasy baseball is where you pick a team out of a bunch of players and judging on how they play in real life a computer decides how your team does. You can trade players and such and you compete against other people in your league (in this case against other 12 year olds from jetphotos)

Comment

Sure, Im in
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I would love to, but i seem to forget about them after about a month, so I don't think i should do that to you guys.
                          THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                          Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                          George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

I'm in. Send me a PM with the details when it's time to join.

Mike
                            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                            lp.org

Comment

woops, can't wait till then

Originally posted by kcmh
                              gotta point to be made say it don't beat around the bush, son
                              huh?
                              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                              X