• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    Great job Chris.

Did you by any chance choose it because you like NW... j/k
    I'm pretty sure that's how he makes all his decisions

Comment

I got into the Aviation program at University of Illinois in Urbana Champaign. I was also accepted into the Aviation program at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale. Originally was going to apply to UND, but used my better judgement and decided I wanted normal weather and stuff to do instead of being online. :P

Anyway, congrats chris.
      It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by AEagle40
        I got into the Aviation program at University of Illinois in Urbana Champaign. I was also accepted into the Aviation program at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale. Originally was going to apply to UND, but used my better judgement and decided I wanted normal weather and stuff to do instead of being online. :P

Anyway, congrats chris.

GOOD CALL!!

Comment

I got into Riddle and UMBC. Still waiting on Loyola and GT.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
            I got into Riddle and UMBC. Still waiting on Loyola and GT.
            Loyola was a really nice campus. I wouldn't go to riddle though, unless you wanna be just like Adam and Mike anyway . Go to a school that actually has some women.

Comment

Yeah, DAB may be warm but it's dull imo. Loyola was fine but it was like some sort of perverse catholic prep school stereotype gone wrong. GT was immense, I didn't really like that. UMBC is my favorite. (and cheapest)

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                Yeah, DAB may be warm but it's dull imo. Loyola was fine but it was like some sort of perverse catholic prep school stereotype gone wrong. GT was immense, I didn't really like that. UMBC is my favorite. (and cheapest)
                I've never checked out UMBC, but they have a hockey team if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by AEagle40

Anyway, congrats chris.

Congrats Chris!

SIU is pretty cool, and seriously MAJOR HOT GIRLS HERE AT SIU-C!! Trust me I kno I live here!! but if you come down I would love to meet up with you and get together. I plan to go to SIU-C when I ama junior im going to transfer from a junior college I wanna get my general studies out of the way first.Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

im not sure how the system works over in the u.s. but in the uk we apply to up to 6 universities, and choose the first choice and insurance choice (back-up) from the universities who have accepted you and they will demand certain number of grades (in most cases anyway). Come summer and you take the exams, if you obtain the grades that meet the first choice, you're in.

ive been offered places from 5 so far, but looks like i'll be taking computing course in manchester, giving my spare time for spotting at MAN :P

Comment

We apply anywhere we want to, nothing has to do with insurance, etc. Just where ever, I only applied to UND.

Comment

Congrats Chris! If only I could do college over again...
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Congrats Chris! Have a prosperous career and a great college experience!

-Pete
                          Pete Ganabathi
                          Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                            im a transfer student, I think i will be considered a Junior actually, even though I will be there for 3.5 years.

Edit I will still be a sophomore for a half of a semester.
                            You're transferring from where?

Mike
                            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                            lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
                              You're transferring from where?

Mike
                              I think he's here:

http://www.ppcc.cccoes.edu/
                              - The baby will be back -

Comment

Great! I hope i get accepted into San Jose State.
                                sigpic
                                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                                X