Playing in the Jeep...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing in the Jeep...

Lets see your lexus or BMW SUV do this.....

...since I'm sure all of I-95 is a rocky stretch of cliffs, canyons, and boulders.

Still no use practically.

Comment

i wouldn't to embarass you if i did

I saw this happening alot over the crowded parking lots. A few parking spots were half covered with snow, so they just took thier cars and parked over the snow. Just like in the pic above.
      ***My Blog***

Comment

Well said , well done
        Jeep,
        Land Rover and
        Toyota Land Cruiser
        the real stuff, and according to a Land Rover early ad "Just keeping on where others can't drive further too". An old acquaintance still in Cameroon keep writing me he won't never ever trade his 64' long chassis Land-Cruiser and 62 shorty Land with something else, especially those "Branleurs" (wonkers/wasters) SUV and so called 4x4.
        Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
          Well said , well done
          Jeep,
          Land Rover and
          Toyota Land Cruiser
          the real stuff, and according to a Land Rover early ad "Just keeping on where others can't drive further too". An old acquaintance still in Cameroon keep writing me he won't never ever trade his 64' long chassis Land-Cruiser and 62 shorty Land with something else, especially those "Branleurs" (wonkers/wasters) SUV and so called 4x4.
          Alain

Ill agree with the Land Cruiser and Land Rover.... ( well the older ones anyway ) the new 65 to 70,000 dollars is too much to wheel....... This picture doesnt do the angle justice..... I was looking down on the jeep.... what was more impressive, ( well as impressive as climbing a snowbank can be ) I drove the jeep over this obsticle, not scraping anything on the bottom, and the engine was only 200 to 300 RPMs over Idle..... thats why I like torque over Horse power altho an equal mix of both is the right recipe.....

Comment

-Kevin

Comment

The BMW X5 wasn't designed for that. It was designed to take up the SAV market (sport activity vehicle). It was never build to do what your jeep does.
              My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Jeeps are a ton of fun, I'd love to buy an older one just for $hits to knock around with.

Comment

I'll get you some pictures in about 2 hours. I gotta run errands and then find the perfect spot.
                  It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

I'll get some pictures when I take my jeep on the beach at the Outer Banks, North Carolina. If you're ever in the CLT airport area in your jeep, there is a nice dirt/mud trail near the CLT Overlook where the runway construction is being built. I got a chance to sneak some mud all over the body for maybe 3-4 runs during a weekend while construction was being halted. I was lured in by another fellow Jeep Wrangler driver so we decided to have a bit of fun before heading to the outlook to take some pictures of US Airways. What's sad, I haven't gotten to wash the Jeep in months becuase of the weather, so I still have dirt on the underside but I love to get my damn jeep dirty as hell.

Kevin

Comment

Gotta love'em, Lots of use for mine ATLCenter and lots of use for JJR's. I guess I will have to go 4wheeling this spring with mine and post some pics here.

Comment

Here they are guys...sorry for the crappy quality.

Flexing it, the embankment was higher than the pic shows.

The aftermath in my driveway.

Sorry for the size and rotation on this one.

The front wheel well, looking at the bumper and driver side fog light.
                        It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

I think someone with explosive diahriea (sp?) just shat on your car

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            I think someone with explosive diahriea (sp?) just shat on your car
                            LMAO!!

And I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather sit in this (X5):
                            Will F.
                            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Looks fun, but Id rather have one of these:

or
                              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X