Israel frees 500 Palestinian prisoners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel frees 500 Palestinian prisoners

Israel freed 500 Palestinian prisoners in a good-will gesture Monday, a day after the government gave final approval to a pullout from Gaza and a revised route of the West Bank separation barrier that would encompass at least 6% of land claimed by the Palestinians for a future state.

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.
    - The baby will be back -

I really think if Bush can work with Europe on this, we can really make so much good progress in the Holy Land. This is good news. I think we are headed in a good direction here.
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
      I really think if Bush can work with Europe on this, we can really make so much good progress in the Holly Land. This is good news. I think we are headed in a good direction here.
      I dunno about holly, but if there were hot girls around, I certainly wouldn't mind living in Mistletoe Land.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

This is a start towards the peace that hopefully everybody wants. We need all fighting over there to stop over there.
        Fly Delta Jets!

Comment

Working...
        X