Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    cause you know you'd get pwned
    yes yes you are right. you are a great, i am not. i pray to be more like Emu.

I think that is what an arrogant, pampus ass such as yourself would like to hear in order to shut you up.
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
      I think that is what an arrogant, pampus ass such as yourself would like to hear in order to shut you up.
      you haven't been around long enough to no not to take a single thing I say seriously, simma donna

Comment

And we wonder why society is such crap today. I found the answer. People like this jackass who dismisses everything with a pro-God veiw without so much as a thought. Your post almost made me vomit. Get a clue.

Why...because I don't need some fabricated higher power holding my hand through everything I do?

At least those who know me know I am genuinely their friend through my own initaitive and not because "God told me so"

I don't have a problem with people who believe in God so long as they are not constantly trying to convert anyone who may see things differently with their backwards ideals.

Comment

Leftseat86 i coulden't aggree with you more! I'm Respectful also of people's religions so long as they don't come nokin on my door preaching etc.

The day religion ends (never though) will be the day the world will truely move foward and progress. You should not live in a modern society by a book thousands of years old, which says utter crap for instance those who are not religious will burn in hell. What sort of s*it is that? Jesus christ!

Comment

And we wonder why society is such crap today. I found the answer. People like this jackass who dismisses everything with a pro-God veiw without so much as a thought. Your post almost made me vomit. Get a clue.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion...

If you can't deal with that.. TUF!

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
              Guys I didn't post this to preach about god or that type of shit. obviously the person who made this story did. I know this is fake I acknowledged it in the begining. However, the main thing I wanted to show through this story, is think twice before you make fun of someone, because you may not just be hurting them inside you just might be helping them plan the next death for them. and I'd doubt you'd be going to the funeral to apologize. so please think twice. and it does help to smile, and say hello. just that ALONE can REALLY brighten someone else's day. just the fact you were even ACKNOWLEDGED REALLY does brighten up someones day. I know, i got excited people said hey to me when I was feeling low. so please just...think...twice..

Alex
              Yeah, I know you weren't trying to preach- half of these "stories" people forward end with the same idea.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
              X