X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is going on in ANC Alec! Oh God that hurts to think about

Woman severs boyfriend’s genitals after fight
    Sunday, February 20, 2005 - by Lynn Melling
    Anchorage, Alaska - A lover's quarrel took a bizarre twist last night. The Anchorage Police Department said late last night, after a fight over a pending breakup, a woman severed her 44-year-old boyfriend's penis.

Kim Tran, 35, was arraigned today on charges of domestic violence, assault and tampering with evidence.

Police said after the fight, the couple decided to have sexual relations and he agreed to let Tran tie his arms to the window handle above their bed. That’s when they say Tran pulled out a kitchen knife and severed her boyfriend's genitals.

Police say Tran flushed the penis down the toilet and then drove the man to Providence Alaska Medical Center shortly after midnight. Hospital staff called the Anchorage Police Department and police called officials with Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility to recover the penis.

“Officials from the Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility were able to come out to the home, they pulled the toilet from its base and tipped it over into the bathtub and were able to recover the man's body part, and police officers then brought it into the hospital for reattachment,” said Anita Shell of the Anchorage Police Department (right).

Police say surgery to reattach the man's penis was successful.

The arraignment has been continued until a Vietnamese translator is found to translate for Tran. No bail has been set.

ouch

Comment

OMFG GROSS

Comment

i would have hated to do that operation ....

What she did was just gross!
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Didn't we hear just last week that a women bit of her boyfriend's balls? Woman are becoming a big risk for us men. No wonder men become gay. When was the last time you heard a guy cut/bit off his friends balls/weiner?

Comment

Did she tie his feet too? Why didn't he kick the b*tch in the head? What a psycho.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
              The arraignment has been continued until a Vietnamese translator is found to translate for Tran. No bail has been set.

You can take a girl out of the jungle..........
              Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
              lp.org

Comment

Maybe she was trying to make fried wang for dinner?

That's Vietnamese, right?

Comment

Ouch I am glad I dont live in ANC, it scares me, even more now
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

...and the Lorena Bobbit legacy continues...this time in Alaska

. . . o u c h . . .!

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't..."

Comment

This is why i fly alone...

Comment

Imagine getting the phone call if you were the guys that had to take the tollet apart and try to find it? "I'm sorry, you want us to look for what?"

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                          Maybe she was trying to make fried wang for dinner?

That's Vietnamese, right?
                          Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Faq'n gross!!
                            Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Darn good thing I got my wife roses AND chocolates last week for Valentines Day.

Now where is she and where are the knives?

Comment

Working...
                              X