Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode III - Movie Stills (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Episode III - Movie Stills (link)

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

That wasnt cool man. Ruins the movie entirely..

Comment

Yes Adam, Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader!

Comment

It's pretty obvious as to what's going to happen without seeing any pictures or trailers. We know how this movie is going to end because of Episodes IV-VI. But I'll see this movie nonetheless.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Sweet!

I'm rooting for Darth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrewster1012
            It's pretty obvious as to what's going to happen without seeing any pictures or trailers. We know how this movie is going to end because of Episodes IV-VI. But I'll see this movie nonetheless.
            I know we all know what eventually happens, but its HOW IT HAPPENS that will bring the crowds to the boxoffice.

Seeing all these pictures can ruin it totally.

Comment

Adam, you probably missed this little bit written in HUGE font on the TOP of the page...

HEAVY SPOILERS!!!
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
              X