X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?!?

So is the shooter dead or in jail?

http://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news....d=226369&rfi=6

Police shot and killed a man who opened fire with a high-powered rifle on the east side of the courthouse square in downtown Tyler about 1:25 p.m., Thursday.

At least two people were killed and three others were have been injured, police said. The suspect was taken into custody.

The two confirmed dead are a man and a woman. One of the injured is a Tyler police de-tective and another is a Smith County Sheriff's deputy. The third injured person may have been a civilian.

"I saw people lying everywhere that had been shot," said Nathan Hoffman, an attorney who was working in a law office directly across the street to the east of the Smith County Court-house.

Hoffman said coworkers were not being permitted to exit the front of their building on Spring Avenue because police were securing the crime scene. He said were police interview-ing him at the office.

Hoffman saw the shooting, locked the front door of his office and crawled on the floor, urging co-workers to get down.

"I was sitting in my office and heard gunfire," Hoffman said in a telephone interview. "I knew the first shot was probably a shot, but the second one went off. I saw a guy walking down the street with a high-powered rifle shooting at the courthouse. I said, 'Everyone move to the back of the office,' and by then all hell broke loose."

Hoffman described the shooter as a short stocky man with a dark jacket and dark ball cap, "Just running down the street shooting."

"I locked the door and got the hell out of there," he said. The suspect was pursued north on U.S. Highway 271 to the Town House Motel at 2420 Gentry Pkwy., where police arrested him.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

He died in his cell...! wtf.

Comment

mmmm....thats...uuh.....interesting?
      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
      - Metzgermeister

Comment

Yeeaaah!!!

Comment

both, they took his corpse into custody for questioning...

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            Yeeaaah!!!
            i say no
            Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
            - Metzgermeister

Comment

Shoot first ask questions later ..

No problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                Shoot first ask questions later ..

No problem!
                thats the way to do it.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment