X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genessee
    replied
    Originally posted by Japan AirLines747
    Does anyone know if the SonicStage in USA work on atrac3 cd walkman in other countries? or there should be no difference?!
    I've never heard of such restrictions on audio. The North American software should work just fine, aside from language support issues if any.

Leave a comment:

• Japan AirLines747
    replied
    Does anyone know if the SonicStage in USA work on atrac3 cd walkman in other countries? or there should be no difference?!

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    It's one of the reasons for a new player I'd like it supported nativly in windows insted of bothering with additional software.

Leave a comment:

• Japan AirLines747
    replied
    Originally posted by Genessee
    If not will think up something else
    SonicStage is really a pain on the back...

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    If not will think up something else

Leave a comment:

• Japan AirLines747
    replied
    Double Post!

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    http://products.sony.co.uk/SonicStage2_3.asp

SonicStage 2.3 Full version (30Mb download)

I remember it being a pain to find when I was looking for an update to the old 1.5 version I was using..

Note: the second link MAY not work, I just copied and pasted...Required IE5.5 or better anyway..

Leave a comment:

• Japan AirLines747
    replied
    Where can I download SonicStage 2.3? i went to this website: http://www.css.ap.sony.com/ and only SonicStage 2.3 upgrade version is available for download. I want the full version, not upgrade. thnx

Leave a comment:

• u2o
    replied
    i use it for my HiMD unit, its been reliable for me.

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Try uninstalling and installing the newest version. That often helps.

I don't know what the minimum specs are for the software, but I remember it being slow at 700mhz w/384MB rma, that could be the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Japan AirLines747
    replied
    I haven't really had that happen...Whats in your computer? (CPU/RAM/OS/What version of SonicStage?) Also, are you converting from a Audio CD or MP3 files?

MP3 files go a little slow converting (along with other file types)

When I had a P3/700, it was a little slow.

If you aren't using the newest version, v2.3, get it. It seems to be a lot better than the older version that shipped with the Minidisc players I have.

If it keeps crashing, I'd uninstall completely and then try to reinstall.
    I'm currently using SonicStage 2.1. My computer is Windows XP, Intel Pentium 2(350MHz) & with 128MB.

Leave a comment:

• dave_333
    replied
    It's a naturally slow proram to use but I find it to be quite reliable. Besides the speed i've never had any problems with it when using my Sony MP3.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Originally posted by Japan AirLines747
    I use ATRAC3plus cd walkman & the trouble is that the converting speed is slow, is there anyway i can make it faster with changing windows or computer? Sometimes my computer freeze/froze when running the program. Thnx!!!
    I haven't really had that happen...Whats in your computer? (CPU/RAM/OS/What version of SonicStage?) Also, are you converting from a Audio CD or MP3 files?

MP3 files go a little slow converting (along with other file types)

When I had a P3/700, it was a little slow.

If you aren't using the newest version, v2.3, get it. It seems to be a lot better than the older version that shipped with the Minidisc players I have.

If it keeps crashing, I'd uninstall completely and then try to reinstall.

Leave a comment:

• Japan AirLines747
    replied
    I do .. I use it with Sony MD players.

I haven't had a lot of trouble with it, it's certainly picky though.

Whats the trouble?
    I use ATRAC3plus cd walkman & the trouble is that the converting speed is slow, is there anyway i can make it faster with changing windows or computer? Sometimes my computer freeze/froze when running the program. Thnx!!!

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    I do .. I use it with Sony MD players.

I haven't had a lot of trouble with it, it's certainly picky though.

Whats the trouble?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X