UFO's: What do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO's: What do you think

Give me your views on UFO's. Do you belive they exist?

I think they do, and I think governments around the world know about them. After that, who knows...
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Sure...why not. I guess its possible.
    Thanks,
    Michael

Comment

Nope. If they actually had movies of pictures of somthing flying around at NIGHT. I would maybe think that there is somthing fishy. But for now..its all BS
      ***My Blog***

Comment

If there is, I hope they don't see "The Simple Life" and decide to do the galaxy a favour by exterminating the human race :|

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
          Nope. If they actually had movies of pictures of somthing flying around at NIGHT. I would maybe think that there is somthing fishy. But for now..its all BS

There has been many uncalssified memos and documents that either tell people to shut up or are a report of something fishy that happened. Or goverments that won't talk about something that happened and give stupid reasons for an event...

Comment

Sure they do. Anything that can't be identified is a UFO, like, if you can't tell whether it's a 737-700 or 737-800, then it must be a UFO

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
              Sure they do. Anything that can't be identified is a UFO, like, if you can't tell whether it's a 737-700 or 737-800, then it must be a UFO
              dang you best me to it

its true though...if someone throws a frisbee over a hill and you don't know what it is then its a UFO

Comment

N776AU - I like your sig! So true....

Comment

Well I'm watching 'Independence Day' right now...so...

Comment

Clearly, considering the vast expanse of space and the fact that the human mind can't comprehend the depths of this universe, intelligent life exists elsewhere.

And if the only way to get around space is by 'flying' of some sort, then yea. There are probably thousands of UFOs flying around in the depths of outer space.

Comment

Yup, I believe...whenever I fart a huge 10ft. satellite comes outta my ass Seriously though I do believe to a certain extent. Yes I believe that there are life forms outside of earth, etc. But one thing that bugs me is people with views like, if I can't see it, it doesn't exist. I'm not neccessarily calling those people closeminded, it's just annoys me a bit when can't some people just look beyond what they see around them and acknowledge the fact that there MAY be something else besides creatures on earth.

Anyone that gets my 10ft satellite reference gets a cookie (it ain't that hard)

Comment

Originally posted by wj_737_200
                        Anyone that gets my 10ft satellite reference gets a cookie (it ain't that hard)
                        How about some Cheesy Poofs insted of a cookie?

Comment

Nope! As no one has ever provided one shread of hard evidence, why should I? Now that is not to say that intelligent life does not exist beyond terra firma, I just do not believe that they are interested in our rock.

Anyone in the US or Canada should tune into the following. It's great for a few laughs. Oddly enough they are discussing Project Blue Book tonight.

Get news about the weird and bizarre on Coast to Coast AM from radio host George Noory every night!

Aldo

Comment

Statistically speaking, there is bound to be another life form in the universe. The question is, if so can they travel all the way here to Earth? All the planets we are aware of probably don't sustain life and that means it would be one very very very far away, how the 'aliens' know we are here is beyond me.

One other thing, isn't it funny every time there's a report of an alien encounter they always match the movie/tv stereotype in one way or another? People like attention

Comment

I have no idea if I believe in UFOs or not. Its not something I think about or worry about.
                              Fly Delta Jets!

Comment

Working...
                              X