No announcement yet.

Snow in Amsterdam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thtas my Aunt's house in Newmarket. I have a little less than that at my place but when your talking about 6 feet who cares if its plus or minus 6 inches.

Ddave

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
      oh and it's not like I get all OOO snow snow snow, but this is kinda unusual around here, i mean the snow cracks under your feet
      There's nothing better than walking on fresh snow, cracking under the feet with every step!

I'm glad that there are people who appreciates this, not like the majority of the whiners here who complain just about everthing associated with winter.
      After all, this is something that sets us apart from others!

@dave and yyz-yvr: sucks if you have to do the shovelling. I don't because I'm at university

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
        Dude, have yout got another room for me over there?!
        anyway....we broke the 1950 record here in Amsterdam
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

I just love the fact that there are so many diversions (sp?) from EHAM to EHRD, got a KLM 4 engine jet (747 I guess) over my house a couple of hours ago, it's very unusual to get aircraft bigger than a 737 at EHRD
          Shame I can't get any pic's.

Comment

I Thought RTM was closed due to teh snow?
            - Metzgermeister

Comment

Nope, I live directly under the approach route (to runway 6R if I remember correctly), not as many landings as usual, but still some traffic going into RTM

Comment

Not as much snow as I hoped here in Manchester, but we did get alot over christmas...
                [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

The coldest temprature ever mesured in The Netherlands was recorded last night, -20,7c!

Here in Rotterdam it dropped to about -13 and it just keeps on snowing

View of EHAM ramp:

Picture Copyright: P. de Vries, KNMI website

Comment

Originally posted by Shadower
                    The coldest temprature ever mesured in The Netherlands was recorded last night, -20,7c!

Here in Rotterdam it dropped to about -13 and it just keeps on snowing
                    -15 here in the night(!) and now snowing, and 2 days of snowfree, cause no-one came to school....like 15 people of the 200...so i was free 15 minutes after i arrived...and falling 7 times, it was one big bob-sled course on the way
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

We're getting dustings of snow here in TLS...a little stuck...but barely anything...freezing rain mostly.

Comment

Working...
                      X