Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monty...what do you think of Dave Clarke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monty...what do you think of Dave Clarke?

I'm listening to his April 11th 2004 Essential Mix...some damn good techno.

Dave Clarke is a pioneer of British techno, one of the most solid performers on the UK scene, check out a classic track of his "Wisdom To The Wise", he's gone a bit off the mark of late but he's still up there.

as a person, he's a cvnt and that's puttin it mildly! if you want some other good techno then check Chris Liebing, he's German but very hard, Germans call it schranz, funky tribal stuff your thing, check Ben Sims or Cristian Varela!

Perth this weekend we have Richie "Plastikman" Hawtin, one of the geniuses of the techno world...

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
      Dave Clarke is a pioneer of British techno, one of the most solid performers on the UK scene, check out a classic track of his "Wisdom To The Wise", he's gone a bit off the mark of late but he's still up there.

as a person, he's a cvnt and that's puttin it mildly! if you want some other good techno then check Chris Liebing, he's German but very hard, Germans call it schranz, funky tribal stuff your thing, check Ben Sims or Cristian Varela!

Perth this weekend we have Richie "Plastikman" Hawtin, one of the geniuses of the techno world...
      Yeah I've heard some of Chris Liebing's stuff....really good. never heard of Plastikman...I hearDave is a sourpuss...and that he hates trance with a vengeance!

btw...I rarely listen to trance anymore besides Sasha...Electro/House/Techno own me now.

Comment

most of the younger crew start out with trance, when you hear quality techno for the first time you either love it or hate it, no in between, checkout Richie Hawtin sets, bloody amazing stuff.

also Oscar Mulero is a mad minimal Dj, Surgeon, he's made some of the greatest techno on the face of this planet!

Two Tribes, formally known as Vintage Hire Co is the largest event styling company in Far North Queensland. This is the team behind the most innovative, stylish weddings and events in Cairns and surrounding areas. Our packages are tailored to suit your style, wow your guests with something truly go

this will get about 15000 on sunday...

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
          most of the younger crew start out with trance, when you hear quality techno for the first time you either love it or hate it, no in between, checkout Richie Hawtin sets, bloody amazing stuff.

also Oscar Mulero is a mad minimal Dj, Surgeon, he's made some of the greatest techno on the face of this planet!

Two Tribes, formally known as Vintage Hire Co is the largest event styling company in Far North Queensland. This is the team behind the most innovative, stylish weddings and events in Cairns and surrounding areas. Our packages are tailored to suit your style, wow your guests with something truly go

this will get about 15000 on sunday...
          Rank 1 sucks...I would definatley check out Dave Seaman though...his mixing is awesome.

Comment

Dave Seaman's as bland as a steak with no salt, you want to hear mixing at it's best then checkout some Cristian Varela sets with him on 4 dex n a bongo drummer.

got thousands of sets here at home.

next trips
            USA/DXB August.

Comment

i can send you some of the most flipped out techno you'll ever hear, if you use soulseek i can hook you up with some crazy stuff..

next trips
              USA/DXB August.

Comment

doesn't he make headsets?

Comment

UND dork!
                  Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                    UND dork!
                    Riddle Douchebag!

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86

btw...I rarely listen to trance anymore besides Sasha...Electro/House/Techno own me now.

Man you change your mind more than my girlfriend shopping. Any DJ that uses a f%$king laptop to mix is a nOob if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                        Man you change your mind more than my girlfriend shopping. Any DJ that uses a f%$king laptop to mix is a nOob if you ask me

Wait till you roll too them.....

Comment

Man i could roll to the freaking cheeky ho's and still dance my ass off

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                            Man i could roll to the freaking cheeky ho's and still dance my ass off

W00t I just got Danny Howells GU027 Miami ...

Comment

Your getting quite keen on those Global Underground sets huh

Comment

Working...
                              X