Hahahaha Clovis make funny when drunken

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
        I can name three:

Rolling Rock Lager

Michelob Amber Bok

Flat Tire Ale

Drunk talk, sweet drunk talk.

The first two suck, and the third one is actually called Fat Tire Ale. It's a really good amber ale made in Colorado by the New Belgium Brewing Company. I got hooked on them in Vegas last April.

I made a new beer discovery last weekend, Smithwick's Irish Ale. Nice and smooth, it reminds me in a way of Fat Tire Ale.

Now Clovis, if you going to drink a high gravity beer, go for a good Belgium ale (Duvel is highly recommended), one of the brews brewed by Unibroue, or something from Ommegange. Or if you really want to go crazy go nuts, find someone that can get a hold to Guinness Foreign Export Stout, brewed in Jamaica by the folks that brew Red Stripe and Dragon Stout (Another I recommend). Little bottle (10oz IIRC) that packs a punch (7.5%). It's very hard to find here in the US (although I'm sure some Caribbean stores may carry it.), I've got a hook up of my own that gets me a bottle or two every few months when he goes home to Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
          Drunk talk, sweet drunk talk.

The first two suck, and the third one is actually called Fat Tire Ale. It's a really good amber ale made in Colorado by the New Belgium Brewing Company. I got hooked on them in Vegas last April.

I made a new beer discovery last weekend, Smithwick's Irish Ale. Nice and smooth, it reminds me in a way of Fat Tire Ale.

Now Clovis, if you going to drink a high gravity beer, go for a good Belgium ale (Duvel is highly recommended), one of the brews brewed by Unibroue, or something from Ommegange. Or if you really want to go crazy go nuts, find someone that can get a hold to Guinness Foreign Export Stout, brewed in Jamaica by the folks that brew Red Stripe and Dragon Stout (Another I recommend). Little bottle (10oz IIRC) that packs a punch (7.5%). It's very hard to find here in the US (although I'm sure some Caribbean stores may carry it.), I've got a hook up of my own that gets me a bottle or two every few months when he goes home to Jamaica.
          I've seen and had Red Stripe before...very good.

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
            Such a waste clovis...

Oh, he wont be able to reply till 2morrow evening everyone...

I wonder why we never gave you a 24hr ban when one of your drunken co-workers used your account to spam the forum...

Comment

I wonder why we never gave you a 24hr ban when one of your drunken co-workers used your account to spam the forum...
              One? Man that used to be a weekly event with those no-brainers lol

Btw Redstripe is the standard student drink here lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                One? Man that used to be a weekly event with those no-brainers lol

Btw Redstripe is the standard student drink here lol

Niiice...

Comment

I've seen and had Red Stripe before...very good.

I used to like Red Stripe, and the last one I had was brewed for the Jamaican market and tasted about as bad a Budweiser. Of course, I'm more of an ale drink anyway, with the only lager I really like is Sam Adams Boston Lager.

Comment

Redstripe has nothing on Carib

Comment

Redstripe has nothing on Carib

But only if its Carib and Lime!!!

My top three beers as of today:

1.Guinness Draught
                      2.Hoegaarden
                      3.Carib w/lime

Comment

Hmm rating the "ho" pretty highly there

mine:

1-Carib w/lime
                        2-Leffe
                        3-Jupiler

Comment

Hmm rating the "ho" pretty highly there

mine:

1-Carib w/lime
                          2-Leffe
                          3-Jupiler

Especially since there are a lot better Belgian beers than Hoegaarden. But since it's the most commonly available Belgian beer available in many areas of the US, it's pretty much the most known. Personally, Duvel is 100 times better than the "Ho". I've been quite happy since the 6% beer law was tossed here in Georgia. I've found that many beers once you get past around 10-11% just seem too alcoholic tasting, 7-9% is the percentage that I seem to prefer as that's the average % of most Belgian ales.

Comment

Duvel is dam good. Gota hand it to Belgian's they know how to make a good beer

Clovis you might also like to try Hoegaarden Speciale 5.7%. A very full flavour. Also Maes Pils - If you like a good Pilsner this is crisp and clean, but needs to be served ice cold.

Comment

I retract my statement...Hoegaarden is only amazing when you're already drunk.

I'ma hit a pub tonight and try some different beers.

Comment

Working...
                              X