X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaDbOy
    the teacher pretends he's a marine
    or my best friend....you know who i mean
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      Stupid crack ho

lol
      You know it Mr. Crashed

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
        I didn't get a chance to see the video, however I volunteer in my daughters school. Many of the problems in school are a result of idiot parents who a) think little Joey or Debbie can do no wrong, so do not try to discipline them,

It is all about respect.
        That is exactly what we were discussing to my teacher at school today!
        [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
          Come to LA Adam...I'll give you a spanking.
          watch out, he'd enjoy that

Comment

U think that's bad you want to see my school!(im talking about the kids)

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              watch out, he'd enjoy that

So would I.

Comment

Mmmmkay...

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                  Mmmmkay...

that does kinda look like Clovis and Adam

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    that does kinda look like Clovis and Adam
                    Werd...hes my slave.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                      I hate highschool kids that think they have every right in the world, and they can go and smear it in their teachers face. the have no respect for the teacher. Its all red tape and politics these days, what happened to the good ole days when teachers could pattle students?
                      So do I

Alain
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                        I remember back in the days when I was in Hong Kong, everyine who failed a spelling quiz would line up in front of the teacher's desk to get whacked by a ruler... those were the days

Actually I don't even think they allow this over there now

EDIT: Post #100!
                        Too bad, they can't do, they don't have guts enough to go this far. The rulers which occasionally whacked my fingers were made of iron. Be sure, it was a good motivation in working good, just to avoid the whacking.

Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                          I didn't get a chance to see the video, however I volunteer in my daughters school. Many of the problems in school are a result of idiot parents who a) think little Joey or Debbie can do no wrong, so do not try to discipline them, b) don't have the backbone to tell their kids "No", c) don't discipline their kids at home nor teach them manners and d) TV programmes that show kids as "know it all's" and parent, teachers or any other authority figure as idiots and dolts.

It is all about respect.
                          You sure bet, alas, in our country of luxury j*rks we can't do anything or else for instance get to the court under the charge of racism. I would have loved to see this one enacted and applicable at once
                          - sanction the faulty and unable parents by hitting the regular source of income : the social benefits. No pity. And yes, the number of children allowed should be indexed to real income, it's harsh, but it may be efficient enough to avoid more snappers, pests, rascals, (in french : petits-merdeux) who spend their school holiday time in gangs loafing in shopping-malls instead of doing their homeworks.
                          Alain
                          Thanks for visiting
                          *JetPhotos*
                          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

thats nothing. My chem teacher is a small, homosexual chinese man who acts agressive to cope for his differances, and if u piss him off he'll shove u or cuss u out. Hes hella cool lol, if he likes you. Cuz then u can do w/e u want in there. I just listen to my ipod and draw the whole class period
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                              Too bad, they can't do, they don't have guts enough to go this far. The rulers which occasionally whacked my fingers were made of iron. Be sure, it was a good motivation in working good, just to avoid the whacking.

Alain
                              Hey Alain, I think mine was made of wood (not as bad as iron lol) and I've only gotten that once, because well, I'm smart! No just kidding... I'm struggling in university now

Comment

You don't have to say the pledge. The teacher was out of bounds. there's a kid in one of my classes who doesn't stand, but he's a Russian citizen...

Comment

Working...
                                X