holy sh*t!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ptbodale
    I didn't get a chance to see the video, however I volunteer in my daughters school. Many of the problems in school are a result of idiot parents who a) think little Joey or Debbie can do no wrong, so do not try to discipline them, b) don't have the backbone to tell their kids "No", c) don't discipline their kids at home nor teach them manners and d) TV programmes that show kids as "know it all's" and parent, teachers or any other authority figure as idiots and dolts.

It is all about respect.
    True, my aunt who realy high up in the HRSB say parents dont belive there kids doing wrong (drugs, sex, smoking, drinking ect...) till the day they die.

What the teacher is doing is abusvie. Kids will push there limits when someones mad (teacher) just try to push more and more and more and more until there screwed. So simple, we have all had the same experience, trying to test there boundries.

Theres two things here:
    1. His class is a pack of idiots and these people are like that everyday. (still, thats no excuse for this.
    2. hes just an ass (most logical).
    3. Not getting enough sex.

Thats just abusive. Abusive. He doesnt have to yell like that over a friggin anthem. Abusive.
    -Kevin

Comment

A good set of just punishment for the young lad and his parents

- US citizenship revoked and offered to people who values the luck of being American such as Colin and I.
      - Deportation to North Korea, just to learn things the hard way
      1 / residency in one of those high rise half completed buildings dotting Pyong Yang, off course at the top floors still waiting for water and electricity.
      2 / go shopping to a specified state-owned department store, the shelves of which are desperately empty.
      3 / shop on rations duly recorded in the ration booklet
      4 / be barred for the hidden part of the store, accessible only with hard currencies
      list goes on.

Should he would have been my son, he would not behave that way twice, because once back home I would have given him one of those African/Jesuit/Marist hidings he would be unable to sit down again for a week.

Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
        - US citizenship revoked and offered to people who values the luck of being American such as Colin and I.
        1 / residency in one of those high rise half completed buildings dotting Pyong Yang, off course at the top floors still waiting for water and electricity.
        2 / go shopping to a specified state-owned department store, the shelves of which are desperately empty.
        4 / be barred for the hidden part of the store, accessible only with hard currencies
        My next vacation is planned!

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
          A good set of just punishment for the young lad and his parents

list goes on.

Should he would have been my son, he would not behave that way twice, because once back home I would have given him one of those African/Jesuit/Marist hidings he would be unable to sit down again for a week.

Alain
          Agree 100% Alain. I can understand it if a non-citizen refuses to stand for the pledge, but if a US, Canadian, French, etc. citizen refuses to stand for their own national anthem or pledge of alliegence, they need to be deported.

Vive le France!
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
          X