holy sh*t!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy sh*t!

http://torrents.alt1040.com/btdownlo...nt.wmv.torrent (must have bittorrent to download video)

taken from TheFeature:

A high school student at Brick Township High School in New Jersey used a video camera phone to record his teacher screaming at kids. The teacher wanted the kids to stand during the Pledge of Allegiance, but one kid refused to, so the teacher pulled the kid's seat out from under him.

The kid who brought the camera phone in was hoping to catch his teacher doing something awful enough to get him fired. As it turns out, the kid was suspended and the teacher has gotten off scotch free. You can see the video here*(intermitently down)*.

wow, this teacher scares the sh*t out of me... i see an ACLU case here... its amazing though that the KID got suspended and the teacher had nothing done to him...
    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

I hate highschool kids that think they have every right in the world, and they can go and smear it in their teachers face. the have no respect for the teacher. Its all red tape and politics these days, what happened to the good ole days when teachers could pattle students?

Comment

I remember back in the days when I was in Hong Kong, everyine who failed a spelling quiz would line up in front of the teacher's desk to get whacked by a ruler... those were the days

Actually I don't even think they allow this over there now

EDIT: Post #100!

Comment

I don't think teachers should treat kids this way or behave that way infront of a class. And also it's pretty bad that they guy is taking a class in classroom management after he has already become a teacher, he should learn not to behave this way and how to control a class before he becomes a teacher. If the kid has the right to not stand, then thats his business.

I don't see why that teacher gets his panties in a bunch over this anyways. So if the kid doesn't want to stand, so be it. It's not the end of the world

Comment

Must be a military guy.

Comment

I saw that video...that guy is a bastard.

Comment

I didn't get a chance to see the video, however I volunteer in my daughters school. Many of the problems in school are a result of idiot parents who a) think little Joey or Debbie can do no wrong, so do not try to discipline them, b) don't have the backbone to tell their kids "No", c) don't discipline their kids at home nor teach them manners and d) TV programmes that show kids as "know it all's" and parent, teachers or any other authority figure as idiots and dolts.

It is all about respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                I didn't get a chance to see the video, however I volunteer in my daughters school. Many of the problems in school are a result of idiot parents who a) think little Joey or Debbie can do no wrong, so do not try to discipline them, b) don't have the backbone to tell their kids "No", c) don't discipline their kids at home nor teach them manners and d) TV programmes that show kids as "know it all's" and parent, teachers or any other authority figure as idiots and dolts.

It is all about respect.
                this has nothing to do with the kids, the teacher is just being strait up abusive...
                ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

the teacher pretends he's a marine
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
                    this has nothing to do with the kids, the teacher is just being strait up abusive...
                    What ptbodale said was right though. The more and more we progress it seems, the more idiotic parents become. There is a huge issue of disrespect towards teachers in general nowadays. School and teaching is the backbone of this country. In the United States, we make an effort to educate everyone that is a citizen growing up here, regardless of race, religion, sex, etc. That reason is why I don't buy this garbage when statisticians compare the United States to European countries in terms of test scores. The school systems are so different. The basic idea is that everyone who is born in the United States should go to school from 1st grade through 12th grade straight through. We don't divide up into different branches, although personally I think this would be the way to go instead of our current system. But back to my original point. There are are good teachers and bad teachers. I would like to and hope to say that there are more good teachers than bad. I know all of us complain because we don't want to go to school (I've done it too, especially since this is my senior year) but education is probaly the most important thing we will ever get in our life. I'll end the rant now.
                    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                      what happened to the good ole days when teachers could pattle students?

I also remember way back when people could actually spell

Comment

wate, u meen that peple culd spel at one pointe? that iss weirde...
                        ^----raveing lunatic

Comment

Come to LA Adam...I'll give you a spanking.

Comment

One of my favourite teachers ever used to throw instruments at students when he was taunted while really angry..I always thought it was a little funny *shrug*

Had to dodge a sax mouth piece once..heh

I wonder why did the kid not stand? To be a rebel? Maybe a religious thing? In junior and middle school there were several class mates that would not stand for the national anthem due to religion, but out of respect, they left the room. (repect was the reason they gave when I asked one day, better to leave than appear to put it down)

Kids know they can get away with all kinds of sh*t these days, many use that against anyone they can even parents.

I miss the days of disipline.

AEagle40 -- "education is probaly the most important thing we will ever get in our life."

Thats so true, I know a few people that have learned that later in life, it's so much easier when you're young.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                              Come to LA Adam...I'll give you a spanking.
                              Stupid crack ho

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X