Favorite College Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite College Team

University of Georgia, my dads alma mater, #1 on my list of schools to go to, my dad has been a season ticket holder since 1978. I have been going to games since I was 2

Sanford Stadium, 92,746 In the House On Any Given Fall Saturday, Largest Football Seating Capacity In The State Of Georgia

Since I am in Minnesota, I have to say GOPHERS!!!!

I have to wonder if this is better than the Beavers and Ducks that we had in Oregon.
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Duke Blue Devils.

Comment

As a former Wisconsin resident: Wisconsin Badgers.
        My photos on jp.net

Comment

As an enrolled student for the 2005-2006 year, the University of Illinois Fighting Illini. And no, I'm not a bandwagon person, I've always liked UofI.
          It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

SYRACUSE ORANGE!!!!!
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by bbuse
              Since I am in Minnesota, I have to say GOPHERS!!!!

I have to wonder if this is better than the Beavers and Ducks that we had in Oregon.
              You sir, suck

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
                As a former Wisconsin resident: Wisconsin Badgers.
                you suck too

Comment

Ohio State Buckeyes.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Comment

WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY
                      GO COUGARS!!!

Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum:

WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
                      GO VIKINGS!!!

Haggen Court at Sam Carver Gymnasium:

Comment

Gotta go with the SIOUX and the Air Force Falcons

Comment

U-DUB Badgers
                          GO SIOUX

Comment

UGA

It was where I was planning on going to college at, but my application never made it there (My mom never sent my application I gave for her to mail, she didn't want me to go there as it's "A Party School", same reason why she didn't want me to go to West Georgia College [Now West Georgia College and State University]). I thought about transferring there after my sophomore year @ DeKalb College, but some stuff happened and I never transferred up there. I ended up tranferring to Georgia State University but only took a handful of classes (I got tired of college). Well I did experience the party scene up in Athens a few times while I was in college, great fun, especially sneaking in a case of beer into one of the dorms! Well had I gone to one of the two schools I had been accepted to, I would be saying either the Valdosta State Blazers or the Georgia College Bobcats.

Comment

2003 Men's Basketball Champions!!

Who else gets 30,000+ fans to go to a NCAA B-ball game?

Anyone else see this live on TV?

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X