• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    thank google

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man

Allright
    I like how little time it took you to find that picture, doing a little shopping are we?

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
    donwnloading music illegal? not in Canada! .... yet .... or at least as far as I know
    Not yet anyway! Last time the companies tried to get that changed they were laughed out of the court. Maybe next time they will come up with a real case and not "WELL IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE USA?!?! WTF!" as an argument

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied

Allright

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    hey if it wasn't for NZ's massive population of sheep, that pink fluffy cardigan your wearing right now, might not have been so cheap!

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    the german people cannot avoid or forget the horrors, that their Forefathers commited.
    Oh, I agree, but that hardly means they're all nazis. Now Kiwis are definately all sheep f**kers though.

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    the german people cannot avoid or forget the horrors, that their Forefathers commited.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    sorry for referring to that german song with that "naughty name", i'm used to posting in a more liberal less strict and relaxed forum.
    yeah, you know those ones where you dont need to respect other people's cultures....

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    sorry for referring to that german song with that "naughty name", i'm used to posting in a more liberal less strict and relaxed forum.

Also of course it's illegal as such to use a PTP file sharing, i just wanted to see the reactions of some due to my "naievty"

Leave a comment:

• boardwalk
    replied
    Originally posted by bbuse
    My suggestion is to avoid Kazaa. When I downloaded Kazaa it really opened up the spyware floodgates and caused all kinds of Windows problems.
    that's why you should use Kazaa Lite.

by the way: this German Beatles-Song is just the German version of "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"... surprise, surprise.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    FOUND!!

[photoid=331536]

Leave a comment:

• bbuse
    replied
    My suggestion is to avoid Kazaa. When I downloaded Kazaa it really opened up the spyware floodgates and caused all kinds of Windows problems.

Leave a comment:

• Legend_Airlines
    replied
    Yeah, I fail to see how it's Nazi, especially if it is from the Beatles. Sie werden sich hinsetzen, sie werden ruhig sein, sie werden nicht beleidigung Deutschland!

donwnloading music illegal? not in Canada! .... yet .... or at least as far as I know

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    do I not know something about the song, or are you one of those idiots that calls anything German Nazi?

Leave a comment:

• philip
    replied
    actually it is illegal to use p-2-p programs like those mentioned to download music for free.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X