Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best...

In your opinion...
    1. What is the best music video in 2005 so far and why?
    2. What is the best song in 2005 so far?
    3. What is the best music event in 2005 so far?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Anastcia's Heavy on my heart as the effects are simply amazing. The message in the video relates to many people I'm sure. It hows the shop with the two models going out of buisness, the dolls are burnt and as their melting they kiss, cool eh?

2. The best song in my opinion is Britney's Do somethin'-It's just a cool song to dance to.

3. The best music event is the Brit awards as so many of the best artists were there, the selection of music was good aswell.
    [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Im sure everyone already knows you like Britney Spears

Comment

Jeeeebus get a life. Anastcia? Britney? Brit awards.

Now if you were making a list of worst video/song/event i'd be more inclined to agree. God those are shockers. You got me laughing my ass off over here lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
        Jeeeebus get a life. Anastcia? Britney? Brit awards.

Now if you were making a list of worst video/song/event i'd be more inclined to agree. God those are shockers. You got me laughing my ass off over here lol
        All three of them are some of the most popular artists and events in the music business, but some guys like the less popular music
        [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

If you took away the under 18's $$$ then those 'artists' (if you can call them that) wouldn't even have made it through Eurovision.

Comment

Let's just stop there before this thread gets ruined, eh?
            [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X