• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaDbOy
    http://members.lycos.nl/unifil/Picture%20366.jpg
    WTF is that, a Thorn Spider?!?

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      WTF is that, a Thorn Spider?!?
      in holland, that's a ''Tijgerspin'' so litteraly translated a tiger-spider
      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
      - Metzgermeister

Comment

Millipedes

- The baby will be back -

Comment

Bugs don't scare me at all...unless I found them in my bed
          Thanks,
          Michael

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
            in holland, that's a ''Tijgerspin'' so litteraly translated a tiger-spider
            You Dutchies have a weird definition of "Tiger" .

Comment

I'm ungodly acrophobic...and yet flying doesn't bother me, go figure

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                Mercedes and BMW drivers that burrow their car's hood under my car's license plate.

Get out of the way, and then you can see my Bimmer and me leave you in the dust.
                Yanni

Fly Olympic Airlines!

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

My uncle threw me off the side of his moving ski boat when i was 6. I have been affraid of swimming and water ever since, but I want to get over it so I am most likely joining the swim team at my school.
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

One of my fears is water, as two things happened when I was small, my dad was pulling the dingy in and it tipped up making me trapped under the dingy, luckily it was quite shallow water. Another time was when I went in a deep pool for the 1st time, but I missed the 2nd step and flew backwards into the pool. I also have a little fear of PE as im so rubbish!
                    [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                      Anything with more than 4 legs sends me up on a chair screaming like a little girl :|
                      yup, my rule of thumb is anything more than 4 legs and less than 2 (snakes and what not) *shudder*

Comment

For those afraid of roaches, here's a good way to cure it:

Comment

I gotta say I'm a big fan of the "blow up the firecracker" one

Comment

Anything that is an animal and has sharp teeth and the capability to do harm to me. Whether in the water or on land.

Comment

Yup anything with more than 4 legs....sends me off running onto a chair...*cough* screaming like *cough* a little girl*cough*
                              ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                                Yup anything with more than 4 legs....sends me off running onto a chair...*cough* screaming like *cough* a little girl*cough*
                                Is she this bloody twin legged five foot "little" Pest jealous as a tiger and externaly showing as a bad sissy ?

Alain
                                Thanks for visiting
                                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                                *JetPhotos*
                                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                                X