Fobia's and fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My "fears":
    -Snakes. Always been this way, can't really explain it.
    -Thunderstorms. This has gone away for the most part...I was outside about 10 years ago one afternoon & as a storm rolled in, a huge lightning bolt struck probably less than a mile in front of me. And I had about 50 trees around me. Not much of a problem anymore, though.
    -High wind. I get nervous when it gets really windy- probably has something to do with the fact that I lived through a Category 5 Hurricane (Lenny) in STX in 1999.
    -Deep water. Same with snakes...don't really know where this came from.
    -Heights- If I'm on some kind of observation deck up high & outside, like on the Eiffel Tower, I'll get nervous. In a plane or when I'm inside a building, I'm fine.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

I'm afraid of heights.
      I'm also a in-control type of person. I'm a bad passenger in anything.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I hate spiders!!! Can't even bare to look at them in pictures. Anything with more then four legs and two eyes are evil in my book and should be destroyed at all costs..

Comment

Germs and deep water.
          CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Originally posted by CheckSix
            Germs and deep water.
            but you can't even see germs! How do you know when to climb up in the chair screaming like a little girl?

Comment

Perhaps I should elaborate :LOL:

I'm not a total germ-o-phob that can't go out into public. I hate public bathrooms, I hate cleaning bathrooms, I hate being near sick people, I don't share bottles, utensils etc with other people, I hate it when people sneeze or cough into their hands, so, to some extent I might be considered a germ-o-phob.
              CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                but you can't even see germs! How do you know when to climb up in the chair screaming like a little girl?

Someone is going to get smart and put a chair sale banner up top of JP someday

This morning I was moving stuff around in the fridge, and I had a container in my hand....Out of the corner of my eye I saw this HUGE thing fo running away from me.

I was about to hop up on the chair and start screaming, but I then realized the container I was holding had no lid and it was only a grape tomato that got away .. phew!

The last place I lived SUCKED for roaches. I'd see them all the time, I wouldn't even go into the kitchen at night.

It's been 259 days of no insect heaven at my new place! I'm still traumatized though..grr!

Comment

Lions, Tigers & Bears! Oh my!
                  Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Falling and Dying are my fears.

Comment

Originally posted by YWG Chick
                      Falling and Dying are my fears.
                      Hooray, you back, no stay
                      -Kevin

Comment

Fears=
                        Dying
                        Injury
                        Pain
                        Being crippled
                        Being blind

Those be things I fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                          Being blind
                          I've thought about that, it's a very sad and scarey thing.

Comment

not if your born blind, you don't know any different.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                              not if your born blind, you don't know any different.
                              That would be something I guess....But after so many years to lose it. aiie

Comment

how can you be affraid of dying...everyone does it....sooner or later

eh..speaking about dying..this was on TV today:
                                ''if you have done euthanasia....would you regret it later in life?''
                                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                                X