while on the subject of commady... north korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while on the subject of commady... north korea

wow... this is from a state run NK web site... and the funny thing is, that while they are communists, they dont seem to want to share, especialy there (c) message:
    (c) Juche 92-93 (2004, 2005) Korean Friendship Association Official Webpages of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea All rights reserved. Copying and redistributed prohibited.
    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

It seems that they have forgotten to check their calenders. It is no longer 1950s, move on.

No wonder even USA is not even willing to attack them nor is South Korea or Japan.
    You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

commady

Took me a while to figure out what word this was suppost to be.
      YBBN - James

Comment

hay, i cant spell, so shoot me...*than a bunch of NK gaurds break down my door and kill me*
        ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
          hay, i cant spell, so shoot me...*than a bunch of NK gaurds break down my door and kill me*
          then

Comment

that was part of the joke :P
            ^----raveing lunatic

Comment

Working...
            X