No announcement yet.

Once agian, why isnt anyone posting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sense there are going to be a few upset people this weekend when posts in the Off Topic forum stop counting toward your post count.
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
      in all seriousness...
      i've broken 2 fingers, and 2 little bones in my hand, whilst playing some Ramms+ein riffs...i was finished doing the ''Weißes Fleisch'' riff, and I twacked my hand against a table....it might take 2-3 weeks to recover
      I've split a knuckle or two quite a few times on the bridge on my Jackson KE3 before I replaced it. Never broken anything though

What would be even funnier for the post numbers is if the number of Off-Topic ones were subracted! HAHAHA! "Omg! Wtf! 2 Posts??!?"

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
        Its going to be hillarious...
        With 10 forums to choose from, we'll just pick one of the other 9...
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
          I sense there are going to be a few upset people this weekend when posts in the Off Topic forum stop counting toward your post count.
          Get him!
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
            The REALLY funny thing about your statement is that they wont...
            POST WAR!!! POST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TILL SATURDAY!!!!
            - Metzgermeister

Comment

Why? I don't get it. What's the obsession with post count?

It's a trivial matter, I don't know why they're planning to stop posts in the OTF from counting towards it, and I don't know why people are getting so jumpy about it.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                Why? I don't get it. What's the obsession with post count?

It's a trivial matter, I don't know why they're planning to stop posts in the OTF from counting towards it, and I don't know why people are getting so jumpy about it.
                Well, people are getting jumpy about it because then it would be revealed how much they actually contribute to the site .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                  Well, people are getting jumpy about it because then it would be revealed how much they actually contribute to the site.
                  I'd think people already have a good indication of hat by the number of one word replies they see from any given person

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                    Im was asleep , anyway, thanks for admireing my talent and hard work.

Hope BApilot enjoyed his day off.
                    Was ok, ended up waking up at 7AM to go MAN though, aah well better luck next time!
                    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                      I'd think people already have a good indication of hat by the number of one word replies they see from any given person
                      Yes.

Not me though .

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Genessee

Yes.
                        Why?

-Sturla

Comment

Not me though.
                          I guess there is always an exception to the rule... ;P

Comment

Well, people are getting jumpy about it because then it would be revealed how much they actually contribute to the site .
                            I find, Off Topic Forum and Aviation photog forums for posting (and occasionally others), Aviation for reading, I usually dont post there cause im only offering an opinion and whenever i have news someone beats me to it.
                            Sam Rudge
                            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
                              I find, Off Topic Forum and Aviation photog forums for posting (and occasionally others), Aviation for reading, I usually dont post there cause im only offering an opinion and whenever i have news someone beats me to it.
                              i'll second that.....
                              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                              X