No announcement yet.

Formula 1!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that chick in the Qantas outift has shit teeth!

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Dam people lets try and keep this on a level here

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
        Renault has always had great engines, the V10 RS series is widely regarded as the best ever made in F1, 70 degree V opposed to others with the 90 degree V gives it more staying power! it's a strong engine, they have a strong team with no outside ties now also, so i think that they will give Ferrari the most trouble.
        Again, not to mention forthcoming Carlos Ghosn wants significant results or the shop gets closed the way it happened for Jaguar !!! The Renault Sport Team members are well aware that "Le Killer" (or SevenEleven-San as our Japanese friends refer to him) hates repeat failure and keeps up a reputation of always unleashing something when speaking ....

Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Malaysia today

Renault make it two from two
          Alonso victorious, but biggest celebrations at Toyota.
          It was another dominant performance from Renault at the Malaysian Grand Prix – although this time it was Fernando Alonso who commanded the race, leading from his P1 grid spot to taking the chequered flag for his second career victor

Read full article here:

Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

telling you Renault is by far the best going around this year! they will clean the floor with McLaren, BMW, Ferrari and anyone else, the V10 they use is by far the best engine on the F1 circuit, next stop, Bahrain!

next trips
            USA/DXB August.

Comment

Totally agree there Monty, as a big Ferarri fan, I wouldn't mind seeing Renault win the Championship, although we have to wait and see with with the new Ferrari Car....
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

most boring race i've seen in a while....

next trips
                USA/DXB August.

Comment

Wasn't too bad... there were some great moments.
                  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing a Ferrari being chased down by two Red Bulls!
                  and the 4 or 5 abreast going through the very first corner. I was surprised everyone made it

Comment

Impressive finish for Toyota as well! Congrats to them!!

Comment

It is expected to be 35C in Bahrain for the race today. In April! (We had snow then rain then snow then rain then snow today. Whata bummer )

Should make for an interesting race. Are the new Ferrari's up and running this week?

Comment

Toyota is strong again. Good for them. But Ralf is 2nd to Trulli again...

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                          It is expected to be 35C in Bahrain for the race today. In April! (We had snow then rain then snow then rain then snow today. Whata bummer )

Should make for an interesting race. Are the new Ferrari's up and running this week?
                          yes the F2005 is now running and being used today, Barrichello fucked the gearbox in practice and they don't have the appropriate parts as it wasn't expected to race until Spain. Schumacher retired after 12, and again the Renault proves to be the best machine going around!

Renault V10 72 degree aspirated engine, it'll be hard to beat from here on for the rest of the season, well done to Fernando on another sound drive!

next trips
                          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Well, Michael didn't make it again , but we could see that the new F-2005 has lots of power. Just look how Barrichello flew through the field, from 20th up to 5th. And then the Bridgestone tires gave up . But I still have my hopes up high now that Schumi will soon be on top again.

Comment

Yep, the Bridgestones are really f00ked in the dessert....thank god Europe doesn't have dessert races....
                              Ferrari needs to get their reliability on a higher level, abd then they will be back on top

Next stop Imola!

P.S. anyone going to spa? I am
                              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                                F00k that, he makes this sport SOOO boring!!!!
                                Bah, you're just jealous because there hasn't been a British champion since...

well, I believe it was Damon Hill back in 1996, which is almost a decade ago .

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                                P.S. anyone going to spa? I am
                                Enjoy your trip there . Spa is always good for some spectacular crashes.

Comment

Working...
                                X