• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaDbOy

P.S. anyone going to spa? I am

No, probably Hockenheim again.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      well, I believe it was Damon Hill back in 1996, which is almost a decade ago .
      Damon who?

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Enjoy your trip there . Spa is always good for some spectacular crashes.
      thanks, Too bad im not sitting ''THERE'' where it all happend in 1998, i'm in Pouhon
      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
      - Metzgermeister

Comment

I too looooove the F1 season. I'm afraid, MaDbOy, I can't stand Schumi. He's been a 7 time world champion and is too arrogant for my liking. I think this season is going to be great.

My favourite team used to be Jaguar but now my favourite team is the team I liked before the Jaguars entered,....McLaren Mercedes. I have always liked the Fins in F1 from Mika Hakkinen to Kimi Raikonnen.

Although I think M. Schumacher will undoubately get a good amount points but I doubt he will beat Renault and Toyota. Maybe McLaren and BMW may also grab a far load of points.

The Bahrain Grand Prix was a fantastic race for me, I saw both Ferraris go out, both McLaren's finished in the points. It will be a better season next year for me as Mika Hakkinen is supposedly coming back to the F1 scene.
        If I always fly my national airline,....so should you! .

Fly British Airways. Possibly the best airline in Europe....maybe in the world

Comment

exactly as i predicted, Renault winning the constructors and Alonso the drivers championship!

vive la france!

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
          X