Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longreach747
    replied
    exactly as i predicted, Renault winning the constructors and Alonso the drivers championship!

vive la france!

Leave a comment:

• airline owner
    replied
    I too looooove the F1 season. I'm afraid, MaDbOy, I can't stand Schumi. He's been a 7 time world champion and is too arrogant for my liking. I think this season is going to be great.

My favourite team used to be Jaguar but now my favourite team is the team I liked before the Jaguars entered,....McLaren Mercedes. I have always liked the Fins in F1 from Mika Hakkinen to Kimi Raikonnen.

Although I think M. Schumacher will undoubately get a good amount points but I doubt he will beat Renault and Toyota. Maybe McLaren and BMW may also grab a far load of points.

The Bahrain Grand Prix was a fantastic race for me, I saw both Ferraris go out, both McLaren's finished in the points. It will be a better season next year for me as Mika Hakkinen is supposedly coming back to the F1 scene.

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    well, I believe it was Damon Hill back in 1996, which is almost a decade ago .
    Damon who?

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Enjoy your trip there . Spa is always good for some spectacular crashes.
    thanks, Too bad im not sitting ''THERE'' where it all happend in 1998, i'm in Pouhon

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied
    Originally posted by MaDbOy

P.S. anyone going to spa? I am

No, probably Hockenheim again.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by kaddyuk
    F00k that, he makes this sport SOOO boring!!!!
    Bah, you're just jealous because there hasn't been a British champion since...

well, I believe it was Damon Hill back in 1996, which is almost a decade ago .

Originally posted by MaDbOy
    Enjoy your trip there . Spa is always good for some spectacular crashes.

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Yep, the Bridgestones are really f00ked in the dessert....thank god Europe doesn't have dessert races....
    Ferrari needs to get their reliability on a higher level, abd then they will be back on top

Next stop Imola!

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Well, Michael didn't make it again , but we could see that the new F-2005 has lots of power. Just look how Barrichello flew through the field, from 20th up to 5th. And then the Bridgestone tires gave up . But I still have my hopes up high now that Schumi will soon be on top again.

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
    It is expected to be 35C in Bahrain for the race today. In April! (We had snow then rain then snow then rain then snow today. Whata bummer )

Should make for an interesting race. Are the new Ferrari's up and running this week?
    yes the F2005 is now running and being used today, Barrichello fucked the gearbox in practice and they don't have the appropriate parts as it wasn't expected to race until Spain. Schumacher retired after 12, and again the Renault proves to be the best machine going around!

Renault V10 72 degree aspirated engine, it'll be hard to beat from here on for the rest of the season, well done to Fernando on another sound drive!

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied
    Toyota is strong again. Good for them. But Ralf is 2nd to Trulli again...

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    It is expected to be 35C in Bahrain for the race today. In April! (We had snow then rain then snow then rain then snow today. Whata bummer )

Should make for an interesting race. Are the new Ferrari's up and running this week?

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied
    Impressive finish for Toyota as well! Congrats to them!!

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Wasn't too bad... there were some great moments.
    I thoroughly enjoyed seeing a Ferrari being chased down by two Red Bulls!
    and the 4 or 5 abreast going through the very first corner. I was surprised everyone made it

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    most boring race i've seen in a while....

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Totally agree there Monty, as a big Ferarri fan, I wouldn't mind seeing Renault win the Championship, although we have to wait and see with with the new Ferrari Car....

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    telling you Renault is by far the best going around this year! they will clean the floor with McLaren, BMW, Ferrari and anyone else, the V10 they use is by far the best engine on the F1 circuit, next stop, Bahrain!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X