Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S forces ambush freed Italian hostage's car in a trigger happy manner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herpa2003
    This says it all-

Sgrena, who works for the communist newspaper Il Manifesto a fierce opponent of the war and a frequent critic of U.S. policy said she knew nothing about a ransom.
    Source: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...y_iraq_hostage

Who cares if she's a communist, communism isn't the problem, the dictators that implement it wrong are.

Criticism about the war and US policy is not the same as hate towards the US, if you think that, democracy must be a hard thing to deal with for you.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      2 sides to every story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
      just cause somebody is a communist doesn't mean that they're not worth listening to. In theory its actually a good way of running things, but in practice it will never work. Now the other things you listed does put up a red flag that whould make you question her sincerity, but not because she's a communist. When I was in China there were a lot of people there that were extremely nice and interested in hearing about the US.
      s**t, the way things are in Iraq, if i was there they'd have to take my gun away cause I'd be shooting everything that moves. Not a place Id want to be.
      All very true, you and I are on the same wavelength on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadower
        Who cares if she's a communist, communism isn't the problem, the dictators that implement it wrong are.

Criticism about the war and US policy is not the same as hate towards the US, if you think that, democracy must be a hard thing to deal with for you.
        The thing I wanted to point out was this- a fierce opponent of the war and a frequent critic of U.S. policy, not the part about being a communist. She was already against US troops there, so of course she will blame them for the mishap.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
        X