Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery Wings Channel!

Hey,
    I was watching TLC and they had this special on airplanes, it then said "Brought to you by Discovery Wings Channel". It then said that Discovery Channel came out with a new TV channel ALL about aviation!
    I am about to call my local cable provider and see if they have it.
    If you want any more info, go HERE: http://wings.discovery.com/
    They also have this comming on: http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence...teractive.html

Yup Dwings has been out for awhile now. I get it through DirecTV. They repeat alot but come on 24hrs of nothing but planes, how can you go wrong.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I have had it for over two years. Good luck getting it added to anything "basic". They put that show in their extended or premium channel lineups.

Comment

haha, i had no clue its been out!
        I just thought i has, or else i would have gotten it long ago!
        Looks great.

Comment

I have had it for a year now, it's really interesting. I think "Choppers" is one of the best shows on the channel.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Its a good, but they always show the same programs all the time.

Joe,
            | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Working...
            X