Your Work Badge..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srbmod
    How many airlines, ground handling or fueling companies do you know of that hire folks under 18?
    Last I checked I popped out of the birth canal 17 years ago

Ive been there since I was 16. Granted I am the youngest.

Also Cape Air here, equal opportunity employer and states no age discrimination.

It could also be that my employer is privately owned by a single guy, no corporation. My friend is 17 and he works on the ramp here cleaning some of the smaller aircraft on the G/A side.

I however work on the airline ramp. I beleive another JP member just got a job at ITH working on the ramp, he's 17 I think. Look at the calendar for my birthdate, 9/27/87, and my badge well, is the proof lol.

Cheers

PS - Ive talked to a few JP members on the phone while at work. CRISM, Good ole' Chris Starnes, and ChrisBurns. I was talking to Chris Burns when the AA MD-80 went off the runway and I talked to the captain during the walk around . "who is that?!" thats the captain Chris hehe.
    Last edited by ExpressJet145; 2005-03-12, 03:04. Reason: Forgot to add stuff, errors.
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      10% and no 'special sauce'......sounds like a deal to me! lol
      Whats this special sauce you speak of!
      Ryan Davis
      Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
      www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Ryan, you DEFINITELY need to stop racing those planes down the ramp. I seen you do it! And you need to get me a job there this winter, I'll be 16 and have a car!

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
          Whats this special sauce you speak of!
          Wouldn't you like to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
            Ryan, you DEFINITELY need to stop racing those planes down the ramp. I seen you do it! And you need to get me a job there this winter, I'll be 16 and have a car!
            Ole bessy barely makes it above 15, but you saw me race the 757 , remember I won? haha.
            Last edited by ExpressJet145; 2005-03-12, 03:09. Reason: Spelling error
            Ryan Davis
            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Ryan, you said it was the first officer you d!psh!t No captain does a walk around!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                Ryan, you said it was the first officer you d!psh!t No captain does a walk around!
                naw I think this was the captain because he wanted to inspect the aircraft himself too.
                Ryan Davis
                Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Working...
                X