Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Composer of music based on aviation

Hello to all of you,

May I introduce myself ? I'm a Belgian composer of music based on aviation sounds and everything about planes you will hear in my tracks is accurately synchronized with my music with intense stereo.

My last track is called "Propeller Symphony" : 2 Months of hard work, often at night ! This track is high in the charts and will delight aviation lovers.

May I give you a tip ? Take a comfortable seat and a cold beer, put on some headphones, close your eyes and feel free to choose any runway, with any crosswind, you don't have to wait for instructions from the Tower, it all doesnt matter because listening to "Propeller Symphony" you are free to fly in total freedom with no rules but relaxing ! This message is no advertising as my music is free and you can even download it !

To find me it's easy, just enter "Yoyoman" in the Google search engine and you will find me at the top of the list !

I always loved the sound of plane engines, but in perfect harmony with music you will get a very special feeling. Today I want to share it with you. Still today I wonder if I'm the only one doing this ... You'll tell me ! Enjoy !
    www.soundclick.com/yoyoman
    Best regards from Yoyoman

Welcome on board our forum and thanks for bringing along some originality thru your website.
    Enjoy the ride with us.
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Thanks Alain

Thanks for welcoming me ... by the way, some of my words were in red, why, I don't know, I did not do that on purpose ... I'll be back soon to watch those fabulous pictures overhere when I have some time (Realy busy these days)

Take care Sir !

Yoyoman

Comment

That' some awesome music you make there!

I remember finding a sound made entirely from Windows sounds too

Comment

Hello and welcome!

I just checked though your web page, interesting stuff. I didn't get a chance to get really into it yet, but I will soon!

Comment

Very nice. Like it a lot

Comment

Wonderful music, very unique!

Keep it up!

Comment

Thats very interesting and unique. Keep up the good work and welcome to JP!!
                Thanks,
                Michael

Comment

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments on my music, I realy appreciate and it means a lot to me and encourages me to go on with it !

I'm replying somewhat late but I am not warned by e-mail for any replies !!! Haven't figured out how to fix it.

Enjoy the music, right now for a couple of weeks I have a break (However I will be experimenting) but I want to go on with this special style ! The real challenge is to try to become better every time, like every artist I have some doubts sometimes and lacks of self-confidence every now and than, but I can only take a deep breath, and go on with it with fresh new ideas !

Have a great w.e. folks !

Yoyoman

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                    I remember finding a sound made entirely from Windows sounds too
                    Here's what I was talking about:
                    Windows sound music

yoyoman, I give you your next challenge:
                    Compose a piece of music using ONLY sounds of aviation

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                      Compose a piece of music using ONLY sounds of aviation
                      Zoviet France has done something like that.

About 35 minutes of engines, weird drones, beeps, alarms, and atc transmissions.

*99% sure it was Zoviet France...

Comment

Thanks Avro and Genessee regarding that interesting information :

- Windows noises
                        and
                        - Zoviet france

I'm going to check that stuff this evening !!!

Sorry for my very late reply (!!!)
                        ==> I have to find out why I'm not warned by email that some answers are waiting for me overhere ! I'll try to fix that today.

Composing "Only aviation sounds" ? Funny idea ! Anyway, I can't satisfy everybody, and my last track contains NO PLANE SOUNDS !!! Don't kill me for this ... But it's in fact, an aviation video, and I made synchronized music for Georgio who is the videographer of "Early morning landing at Heathrow".

But I noticed that meanwile you also might ignore that I also made another track called "Turbofan Adrenaline".

- My website : www.soundclick.com/yoyoman and
                        - the video : http://www.flightlevel350.com/viewer...rating=yes.htm

I'll try to be back more often to watch more pictures. This database is awesome !!!

Have a nice day to all of you,

Bruno (yoyoman)

Comment

To Avro : I have just been watching "Windows Noises" : FABULOUS !!!

Thanks for the link. This is a perfect example that IMAGINATION is a wonderful tool to compose intersting tracks, even with poor equipment !!!

yoyoman

Comment

Nice beat

Hey yoyoman, I have to give you credit for this one Early Morning Landing at Heathrow

The beat is so cool.. Well done
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoman
                              To Avro : I have just been watching "Windows Noises" : FABULOUS !!!

Thanks for the link. This is a perfect example that IMAGINATION is a wonderful tool to compose intersting tracks, even with poor equipment !!!

yoyoman
                              Glad you enjoyed it.
                              Keep up your good work!

Comment

Working...
                              X