Some stalker around here........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some stalker around here........

does anyone here hav a feeling, like me, dat people go around da forums and find where 'u' r and criticise u in some way..........or is it just sort of like luk
    James_2005

No, it's just that some people's "writing styles" are a lot easier to spot than others..

Comment

Originally posted by James747
      does anyone here hav a feeling, like me, dat people go around da forums and find where 'u' r and criticise u in some way..........or is it just sort of like luk
      learn to write, I think then you will feel much more welcome on the forums.

Comment

I also agree that if you didn't talk like a little Chav people would have more respect for you around here.

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by James747
          No one is going to waste there time stalking people that talk like you have your still in the infants, My 7 year old cousin talks better than you

Comment

Why use chat language in here?
            Chat language is "designed" to be used in overcrowded public chat rooms, where you have to reply quickly in order to reply to someone wihout having 40 other people talking between the sentences.
            On a forum it isn't necessary because here you have threads to reply in.

Perhaps this clarify's it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadower
              Why use chat language in here?
              Chat language is "designed" to be used in overcrowded public chat rooms, where you have to reply quickly in order to reply to someone wihout having 40 other people talking between the sentences.
              Bah! I never had trouble in IRC with normal spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                Bah! I never had trouble in IRC with normal spelling
                That just depends on what channel your on

Comment

Originally posted by Shadower
                  That just depends on what channel your on
                  I used to go to some pretty busy ones. I can't b e bothered with them any more though, unless I need something

Comment

Like I said, no one finds it "cool" to talk like that. I accually find it much more easyer to type like a normal person. Like Dan said, "Will typing like that get you anyware in life?". He said it before I could. We would respect you more if you learnd to write properly.

And you dont know what the term "Stalking" actually is and means. People going around the forums and posting isnt stalking. What is it with teens and stalking????
                    -Kevin

Comment

Hi james.We are not trying to put you off the fourms just some guys get stressed at "abreviated "writing

Kind regards sam!!

Comment

Originally posted by sam12345
                        Hi james.We are not trying to put you off the fourms just some guys get stressed at "abreviated "writing

Kind regards sam!!
                        iz jus da's ezer to read som1s post when it iz dun in proppa engliz u no
                        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                          iz jus da's ezer to read som1s post when it iz dun in proppa engliz u no

Comment

Originally posted by sam12345

Kind regards sam!!
                            Can't believe YOU said that!

Comment

I gradatated from the Evlin Woodhood sped reddin corse.
                              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                              X