Need a HitMan? then visit this site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a HitMan? then visit this site!

one of my favourite parts is; "We offer discounts for packages of three hits or more, as long as the marks are all grouped together in one geographic location, and as long as our services have to be rendered all within the same timeframe."

and; "Gift Certificates:

If you know someone who wants to have someone killed you can purchase a gift certificate, starting at $25,000. We will send you a 16-digit activation code that will have to be used to activate the gift certificate in the future. Gift certificates are valid for up to one year."

This sites crazy right? The site is so casual and "matter of fact" about the process of ordering a hitman, that it's awfully similar to the process of ordering a pizza online!

Damnit, now why do you advertise my business rivals here?!

Probably just a fake website created for fun, I'd love to see if they got serious reply's to it. :rolleyes:

Comment

"HITMAN is a cruelty-free organization. None of our services have been tested on animals."

Well i'm in! I wonder if they have corporate accounts .. hrmm!

Comment

See "Our Services" and "Testimonials"

Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
          See "Our Services" and "Testimonials"

Alain
          Read this.

"I met my wife through RussianBrides.com... and things didn't quite go as planned. Right after she got her Green Card she started acting up and wanted to leave. She was threatening to take the house, the car, the kids and a big chunk of my money. When she said she was going to see a lawyer, I finally decided to contact HITMAN. She ended up seeing a pathologist, instead. Ironically, the whole thing didn't cost me a penny. After I paid HITMAN for their services, I collected ten time as much from my wife's life insurance."

S.M. -- Electrician
          Are you sure no one hired any of these guys?

The best place to put your problems is in a grave.
          -Kevin

Comment

Well I did not notice this SM - Electrician, who could have saved 100 % by un-switching/un-plugging/disconnecting his wife (or whichever related with power/electricity/electric-tric-tric/sparkles, voltage and so on)
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

"I thought this site was a joke, so I sent them an email, as a joke, and asked if they would consider killing my schoolteacher for free, because I was a student and couldn't afford to pay them. Next morning there were a hundred police cars in front of my school, and I walked in just as they were carrying a corpse in a body bag. When I checked my email, later on, I got a reply with one word: 'done'. It was kind of scary, but I guess I'm glad. I never told anyone."

And pigs can fly

Comment

There gonna be overbooked with bookings to kill ''Sam Hampson''

Comment

hmmm... If you go onto contact us, their message encryption service isnt very good, its actually unbelievably easy to solve, wouldnt want to hire anyone from there!

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                    There gonna be overbooked with bookings to kill ''Sam Hampson''
                    Indeed. They already turned me down saying "Not another mission to get this guy!?! What the hell has he done to piss so many people off?"

-Sturla

Comment

Ive already got u booked in 12:00 Aviation viewing park manchester airport.

Comment

I wonder how many people are going to 'sign up' johan from the darkside and HWHNN. Sure it won't take long

Comment

Hmm ... I love the Expedia add.
                          www.acairport.com

Comment

Working...
                          X