Professional fourm people!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional fourm people!!!!

I'd like to send out a congratulations to the "professional" fourm people on here!!!! You know the ones im talking about, the ones who like to correct and make a fool of you if you dont know, or have made an incorrect statement!. I admit, altho Ive been around airplanes for 7 years.... I know only a fraction of what goes on, so I guess -as to why "what is what" and ask questions.... Unless you are being paid to field questions ( of course administration can do as they please), when you correct sombody,please try to have some class.... Not everyone knows as much about airplanes as you think you do....... thank you,
    -Jay

You're welcome Jay.
    Please watch your spelling and pronunciation in the future.

Comment

Sorry. I will try harder.
      -Jay

Comment

JJR, did someone say something to make you add this thread, or is it just a bunch of people on here?

Comment

dont let anybody let you down man. There are quite a few douchebags on this forum but dont let them bug you. There are also quite a few good people on here, ignore the ones that suck or find a way to make fun of them like I do. Its more fun that way. If worst comes to worst, its just an internet forum. If somebody's gonna be anal about something, they're the ones that are an idiot cuase does anything that gets posted on here really matter? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by YWG Chick
            JJR, did someone say something to make you add this thread, or is it just a bunch of people on here?

No, its not about me per say, I could care less If I type well, or somone knows more about the world than I do.... I just see people bashing others all the time, for not being a guru about airplanes or not having the best euipment, or seeing somthing diffrent when they look at an airplane...... Some just love to point out other peoples weakness, I just think thats wrong....
            -Jay

Comment

I agree. However I do draw the line at being able to conduct yourself in a civil and, more to the point understandable manner. If you are going to post on the forums (im not talking about anyone in particular here) please make the effort when posting to use the correct grammar (to the best of your abilities) and, if possible run your post through a spell check. This will, undoubtedly reduce the amount of bashing you will receive. It’s a reasonably simple thing to ask and something we feel every one of our members, no matter how young or new here can achieve. If everyone practiced this simple task, I have no doubts these forums would greatly increase in quality postings and the number of useless nonsensical postings would fall rapidly.

Comment

I will try to cut down on my pointless posts. Spell checker is in the works also. Thank you for your time.
                -Jay

Comment

Don't put words in my mouth Jay. Nowhere did i say your posts were pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                    Don't put words in my mouth Jay. Nowhere did i say your posts were pointless.
                    I think he was talking to me

Comment

Shut it Afroman

Comment

http://www.jetphotos.net/user-upload...ureFinalv5.jpg = 566x103

Your signature must not be too intrusive in a thread, ONE image ONLY may be used and must be no larger than 125px X 500px.

so much for new rules...

and check out his spelling... "Signiature" LOL.....

Comment

I find it interesting that i'm seeing names of people who have told everyone that they're leaving ....

:|
                          ADG
                          No makeovers please .....

Comment

so was That you wanted GraMmer proper> avods constnt basing.

Hoked on phoneics wurks!!!
                            SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                              I will try to cut down on my pointless posts. Spell checker is in the works also. Thank you for your time.
                              -Jay
                              Bah, go have some fun. I mean come on, you got that nice TJ just sitting there. Go tear up some public park or something. It worked for me and luckily the park department doesn't know.
                              It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X