Comments about the new rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments about the new rules

Before you tell me to drop a message to Support, Kev, it would require too many to get all of my thoughts in . And some comments will not be meant to be taken literally. I just have to get it off my chest.
    I'll go with the order in which the rules are posted.
    Warning System: Good idea that should have been introduced earlier
    News Articles, Post Counts, User Accounts: All bad for HWHNNFAA
    Respect JetPhotos.Net Staff Members: Only as long as they are sober when logging into jp.net .
    Age Limit: How many members have we lost due to this new rule ?
    Post Language: As long as the main part of the post is in English, can small side-comments to other members be made (e.g. if I made a comment in German to MaDbOy), or do I now have to spend more time on ad.com? And how about "Happy Birthday"-greetings in other languages?
    Signature Rules: Well, no big changes, so no further comment.
    Self Promotion: How about the Misc. Av. forum? Let's say I start a site and want some comments. Would that still be violating the rules?
    No "Flaming", No "Trolling", No "Spamming", No "Bumping": These rules are very much appreciated .
    No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images: Does that mean my Heidi-Klum commemorative profile pic has to go ? And how about when (meant as a joke) I call someone an a$$ (and he knows that I don't mean it that way)?
    Reporting a bad post, Reporting a bad member: As with the Warning System, something that we could have needed long ago.
    I hope I can get some answers and comments, even if they are not serious.

As a side note I still can't get the navigational bar right under the A380 to work.

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    .News Articles, Post Counts, User Accounts: All bad for HWHNNFAA
    we are on the same line here

Post Language: As long as the main part of the post is in English, can small side-comments to other members be made (e.g. if I made a comment in German to MaDbOy), or do I now have to spend more time on ad.com? And how about "Happy Birthday"-greetings in other languages?
    eh..why specifically me? no problem. just noticed it
    anywho kev, could you make it rule people call me ''Richard''....MaDbOy is pretty faq'n lame

No "Flaming", No "Trolling", No "Spamming", No "Bumping":
    so if you-know-who-i-mean makes a stupid comment...we must be ''SERIOUS'' in giving an answer?
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
      so if you-know-who-i-mean makes a stupid comment...we must be ''SERIOUS'' in giving an answer?
      Nah, by the time we have typed an answer his post will be deleted .
      Originally posted by kaddyuk
      NEVER! I got my bottle of Hoegaarden here and a pizza... I dont function correctly without my supply of beer
      At least we're on the same level .

BTW, Send your Heidi-Klum picture to kcadd [at] recoilmedia [dot] com
      Ah, those are boring. I have hotter pictures of her from a phot shoot where she dressed up like other Hollywood Diva's, e.g. as mena Suvari in American Pie (on the bed of roses), or Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct *HOT HOT HOT*.
      Excuse me, I gotta leave the forum for a while.

Comment

User Accounts
        Each member is allowed ONE account only. The email address must be kept current. Members with more than one account could face having both accounts deleted.
        What if somebody has three accounts?

Self Promotion
        Personally I don't see anything wrong with somebody mentioning or promoting their site ONCE as long as it is aviation related.

No "Flaming"
        Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest against their wishes.
        As long as there's no intention to "tighten the belt" - there have been four or five threads where the volume has been a bit higher than normal but virtually everybody on here is reasonable and realize that when absolutely everybody gives them stick then there's probably something wrong with them for a change. In other words, if somebody steps out of line let them have a chance to mend their ways without banning them immediately. I guess that's where the warning system comes in though.

JetPhotos.Net will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not
        Oh great, you mean just like Condoleeza Rice will ultimately decide whether other countries are appropriate and democratic ... sorry couldn't help myself (Oh, by the way, does anybody else think Condoleeza is dominant in bed?)

Warning System

Due to the large increase in members, we have decided to introduce a warning system into the forums.

Warnings will be given for breaking the rules. A member can recive 3 warnings upon their third, they will instantly recieve a 1 week ban. We will still issue instant ban's for longer periods of time as we see fit, however we belive this system will allow a fair system of control of the forums.
        I cannot access my warnings when I click on 'view sturla's warnings'. May I suggest that you change it to "upon their third" to "upon their third in a 12-month period."

Thanks for the update - things are otherwise great.

-Sturla

Comment

I shall strike down and smite thee with my mighty moderating FIST!

**points to signature**
          **looks at signature**

That doesn't look like the smitting type....

*hides*

Comment

Working...
          X