Not good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good

This girl I know, she and her family run a Korean Baptist church on the outskirts of the city. They have a red minivan with the name and phone number of their church on it. The only one in town, its one of a kind. So I go to my local news site (its my homepage) and I see this-

Photos are from www.newzjunky.com...

At least one person killed, another airlifted to Syracuse....I'm really not feeling good right now......
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Hope for the best. Thats all you can do.
    Thanks,
    Michael

Comment

Really feeling sick at my stomach right now...local media hasn't released any new info, but from the looks of the pictures it appears that the fatality was most likely in the minivan. They released a pic of them loading the medevac chopper, but I still can't tell who is being loaded-

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

That sucks dude...Well lets hope none of them were driving the car.
        ***My Blog***

Comment

I am hoping for the best.
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Well, it isn't looking too good right now. There were 2 people in her van, and one in the truck. One person in the minivan was killed and the other was flown via Army Huey to Syracuse. The driver of the pickup truck had a leg injury and was treated locally. Still don't know who was involved, it could have been her or her family, or someone else could have been driving the car.

Comment

Any update?
              ADG
              No makeovers please .....

Comment

aww man, i hope you feel better herpa, and i hope shes ok.
                -Kevin

Comment

Good news, it wasn't her. I believe one of her family members is among the deceased, however. My condolences go out to the family of the killed victim, and I wish the injured a quick recovery.

Thanks for the support...

Comment

Working...
                  X