Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most vile and disgusting videos/pics on the internet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most vile and disgusting videos/pics on the internet.

It's simple, whats the most vile and disgusting videos / pictures that you've ever seen online? Just too get these 4 out of the way 1.Goatse 2. Tubgirl 3. lemonparty 4. Pictures of HWHNN that have made rounds on aviation sites

I unfortunently have seen my fair share of sick videos, mostly out of curiousity, like how the hell can people do that, sort of thing. Anyway I came across one of a chick pushing an octopuss out of her....um think of the 007 movie Octopussy. Oh yea then there was Fred Dursts sex tape, that was THE most single disturbing thing i've seen (at least people know why he called his band Limp Bizkit)

Anything Airbus, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
      Anything Airbus, hehe
      not funny LOL

I was gunna say Goatse and Tubgirl but you already said them. Me and my friend played quite the trick on someone over the summer with those pics!
      UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

www.ogrish.com

It's your one stop shop to get your gore fix. Enter the forums, and search in the video and pics section, you name it it's there. Videos are all free etc. The entire range of Iraq beheadings are there, autopsy videos, nazi execution videos etc.

new content is added daily. The beauty of ogrish is it shows what newspapers news stations etc are to frightened to show.

Comment

Someone passed me a url last week. After hitting it and Firefox loaded up ..

I was treated to some guy tying up his genitalia, and removing it all. Quite sick, but somehow I was compelled to see the end of the job.

There was another of a BBQ that .. I wont even go into.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
          www.ogrish.com

It's your one stop shop to get your gore fix. Enter the forums, and search in the video and pics section, you name it it's there. Videos are all free etc. The entire range of Iraq beheadings are there, autopsy videos, nazi execution videos etc.

new content is added daily. The beauty of ogrish is it shows what newspapers news stations etc are to frightened to show.

People that watch things like that for fun have something wrong with them.
          I've seen people laugh about the beheading films, don't think they would laugh if it was a friend or a family member.

Comment

Im sure Torin has some disguting pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
              www.ogrish.com

I know that site...too my shame...I have a pretty strong stomach, but i threw up at one video @ school.....I don't even get NEAR the link since then
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

you want discusting? www.rotten.com never went there and never will
                -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                  you want discusting? www.rotten.com never went there and never will
                  Yeah...been there. Stuff on there is freakin' nasty, plain and simple.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

There's a reason these sites are blocked from where I work.
                    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

www.ratemypoo.com is quite disgusting, a site devoted to rating pictures of peoples poo, what a brilliant past time.

Comment

Yup, i saw something on that kind of site once and i never even scroll over the link to those kinds of sites anymore, those kinds of images are very deprimental<---spelling
                        ***My Blog***

Comment

Rate my poo is just funny...and sometimes disgusting. But it's not as disgusting as some of the things on ogrish or rotten

Comment

I've seen orgrish thats disgusting.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• Working...
                              X