Clear All

Originally posted by YWG Chick
    "HOLLA"
    DAWG!!!
    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by YWG Chick
      "HOLLA................................ Dawg."
      Dang girl, saw your pic in the other thread, holla at me ANYTIME!!!!!

Comment

[Steve Irwin voice]And here, we have a classic example of the human mating ritual [/Steve Irwin voice]

[Terri Irwin voice]That's right Steve, wow look at how they communicate[/Terri Irwin voice] (DAWG and HOLLA are heard in the background)

[Steve Irwin voice]Wow, she's a beautiful Sheyla, isn't she! Come here girl it's allright[/Steve Irwin voice]

[Terri Irwin voice]Steve look out, watch this male over here, he looks aggressive[/Terri Irwin voice]

[Steve Irwin Voice]I see him, Terri get back[/Steve Irwin voice]

[Terri Irwin Voice]Steve, there's more[/Terri Irwin Voice]

[Steve Irwin voice]Terry, calmly start walking backwards back to the truck. Ladies and gentleman, this is incredible, you are witnessing the human defense ritual, when they believe their sheyla is being swooned by another male. They are beginning to form a circle around the threat, and I think it's time for me to leave. Look at how theyre... Oh god... (ACman jumps onto steve and begins to bite ferociously) AAAAAAAAAGHGHAAAAAAAAGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH (c72 and AA_MD-80@STL Jump on steve and begin to bite out his jugular and larynx, at which point steve makes a hight pitched) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHG:GHE:THET E[/steve Irwin voice]

Comment

{/Dan renames forum to "Steves Dating Forum"}

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
            {/Dan renames forum to "Steves Dating Forum"}
            Yessir, this is my domain!!!

Comment

Where is jess? she should be talkion in this kinda thing

New headlines for Erics post.

News Caster:Tonight on CBS news, Steve erwin is hospitlized. No animals did not attack him, but animal like people did, more at 11"

ABC version

News caster:Steve irwin is brought down by people yelling and partying.

*ATV:Steve irwin is severly injured tonite, but first we visit a patato factory

And for the Fox version.

Action like voice on fox:Tonite on FOX, when people attack, includes steve irwin being brought down (follwed by a loud "CRIKY"). Part of our "when things attack" series.

*ATV is THE CRAPPYEST network in Canada. It stands for Atlantic Television and they are stupid and boring and there show "Live at 5" and "Breakfast Television" sucks hard remote control. When that farmacuticle plant was on fire in 2002 their like,

"A medicine plant is on fire with people trapped inside, but first we visit a real live emu farm in central Nova Scotia" No joke. Im not kidding.
              -Kevin

Comment

I watch 24 tuesday nights on ATV ...

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                  I watch 24 tuesday nights on ATV ...
                  I ment there news SUCKS. The National is much better.
                  -Kevin

Comment

I watch Redgreen on PBS sometimes, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                      I watch Redgreen on PBS sometimes, does that count?
                      PBS aires Redgreen? Air Farce, this hour has 22, and Just for laughs is where its at.
                      -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                      X