No announcement yet.

Ever Have....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just glad that the school year is close to an end. Will be getting a new car over the summer (Nissan Altima)...i am pretty happy these days now.
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedFlyer
      Wow, that is the funniest spelling of counsellor I have ever seen.

On to the topic though, everyone has those days... but I never have days in which I wish I had a different life.
      i sorry, my poor spelling becomes agravated when im pissed...

i do all the time though. part of it is that i have no life... i just sit infront of my computer and go to school. while im happy with that, when school fails to work for me(which it increasingly does, since im so amazingly board in even the honers classes), the computer is not enough, and i havnt found anything to fill the void...
      ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Pms
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
          Ever have one of those days where you can't stand crap? It's been like that for me for a few days now...it's probably got to do that I have projects in EVERY subject in class.
          That sounds like every day for the past month.
          I was in a play at school and between that and track and choir and debate and school, I didn't get home until 9:30. But now the play is over and I get home at 6...I have been overwhealmed with free time for the past few days (haha-yeah right).

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
            Yeah, I have them- I think everybody has days that are awesome & days that are pains in the ass for various reasons. It usually is school related with me & when I get home & can be by myself, I sometimes feel better.

I had a bunch of miserable days in the fall of last year, mostly stemming from a math class I'm taking as part of the Post-Secondary program at the local college. I was struggling & had a teacher who was really snobby & too stuck up to even have much concern for her students & their problems. It kept me up until 11:30-12am one night. I ended up dropping the class & will take it again next quarter, this time with a teacher I had before & think is much better.

Does anybody have overall years where it seems like almost nothing went right? This happens to me...2004 was a bitch, for starters:
            -Got shut down by two girls I liked.
            -My best friend (and one of the few people my age I feel like I can trust) left my town unexpectedly...I was sick most of the prior week & I didn't find out until the day after he left.
            -Three other close friends quit talking to me, for no apparent reason...one has since restarted.
            -Had a trip to Europe that started off with my mom being POed at everybody else in my family for various reasons, killing some of the fun for the rest of the trip.
            -Grades weren't where I wanted them (first grading period of 2005- 4.0 )
            -I was 18 hours from having a perfect vacation in SXM....then we had $400 stolen out of our hotel.
            -College class mess mentioned above.
            -Jeff Gordon got screwed out of a NASCAR Championship.

DeltaRules
            Sounds like you need to get a chainsaw. Because if I went through what you did I'd need one (maybe a hockey mask too ). Especially with the SXM thing.... oh yea I'd be Pissed beyond words!
            In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
              Yeah, I have them- I think everybody has days that are awesome & days that are pains in the ass for various reasons. It usually is school related with me & when I get home & can be by myself, I sometimes feel better.

I had a bunch of miserable days in the fall of last year, mostly stemming from a math class I'm taking as part of the Post-Secondary program at the local college. I was struggling & had a teacher who was really snobby & too stuck up to even have much concern for her students & their problems. It kept me up until 11:30-12am one night. I ended up dropping the class & will take it again next quarter, this time with a teacher I had before & think is much better.

Does anybody have overall years where it seems like almost nothing went right? This happens to me...2004 was a bitch, for starters:
              -Got shut down by two girls I liked.
              -My best friend (and one of the few people my age I feel like I can trust) left my town unexpectedly...I was sick most of the prior week & I didn't find out until the day after he left.
              -Three other close friends quit talking to me, for no apparent reason...one has since restarted.
              -Had a trip to Europe that started off with my mom being POed at everybody else in my family for various reasons, killing some of the fun for the rest of the trip.
              -Grades weren't where I wanted them (first grading period of 2005- 4.0 )
              -I was 18 hours from having a perfect vacation in SXM....then we had $400 stolen out of our hotel.
              -College class mess mentioned above.
              -Jeff Gordon got screwed out of a NASCAR Championship.

DeltaRules
              You base your quality of life on how Jeff Gordon does in Nascar?

Comment

Well since this appears to be the "bitch about our lives" thread...

-Had 40 bucks stolen out of my gym locker
                -Got a huge english project today that's due in like 4 days
                -Absolutely everyone I know just feels like complaining about everything to me, and I just don't want to hear about it.
                -Fell asleep while watching Baseketball at about 5:30, was supposed to call some chick about going to the movies tonight(oops)
                -Both Syracuse and Kansas lost today
                -Spring needs to get here, and fast or i'm just gonna fuckin loose it.

Comment

When you have one of those days just watch the Michael Douglas film 'Falling down' and everything will be OK.

Tillerman.
                  They locked up a man
                  who wanted to rule the world
                  The fools
                  They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

Comment

Working...
                  X