Ever Have....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Have....

Ever have one of those days where you can't stand crap? It's been like that for me for a few days now...it's probably got to do that I have projects in EVERY subject in class.

But then there's times that come along where I feel better when someone's nice to me

I think everyone gets days like that either from work or school. When I have a bad day I just chill with friends or go home and sleep the rest of the day.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
      Ever have one of those days where you can't stand crap?
      I call them weekdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
        I call them weekdays.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

"Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays"
          -fat woman on Office Space
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Yeah, every once in a while. Then I'll have a few beers, and I'm fine again .

Comment

I am probably in the middle of a stream of those days.

Alain
              Thanks for visiting
              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
              *JetPhotos*
              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                "Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays"
                -fat woman on Office Space
                "The cake to people ratio is very lacking"
                -Kevin

Comment

id have to say that the last 1/4 of this year at school is like this... im just so fucking pissed at the system right now, especialy my math teacher(who even the guidence counceler hates, they just cant fire here b/c there is no one to replace her)... god i hate this god danm school right now...(which is sad, b/c untill this year i was one of those kids who was alwase exited about learning and found school to be somewhat fun... now they have fucking killed that in me... basterds)

ps. sorry for the language, im just extremely annoyed/mad/jadded right now
                  ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

I seem to have a pattern at school. One day will be awful, next will be great, next will be awful...and so on! So if I have a bad day, then I can smile and know tomorrow will be better!
                    [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

On days when I do bad at work that happens often (I work entirely on comissions).
                      www.acairport.com

Comment

Originally posted by SKYLINERWORLD!
                        I seem to have a pattern at school. One day will be awful, next will be great, next will be awful...and so on! So if I have a bad day, then I can smile and know tomorrow will be better!
                        and when you have a good day you can frown and know the next day will suck(im sorry, but thats just how i look at it)
                        ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Yeah, I've been having a lot of those days lately... Most of it stems from a few things going on lately, re: best friend's deserted me for good. So if I come off as a little bitter for the next little while, you now know why...

Comment

Yeah, I have them- I think everybody has days that are awesome & days that are pains in the ass for various reasons. It usually is school related with me & when I get home & can be by myself, I sometimes feel better.

I had a bunch of miserable days in the fall of last year, mostly stemming from a math class I'm taking as part of the Post-Secondary program at the local college. I was struggling & had a teacher who was really snobby & too stuck up to even have much concern for her students & their problems. It kept me up until 11:30-12am one night. I ended up dropping the class & will take it again next quarter, this time with a teacher I had before & think is much better.

Does anybody have overall years where it seems like almost nothing went right? This happens to me...2004 was a bitch, for starters:
                            -Got shut down by two girls I liked.
                            -My best friend (and one of the few people my age I feel like I can trust) left my town unexpectedly...I was sick most of the prior week & I didn't find out until the day after he left.
                            -Three other close friends quit talking to me, for no apparent reason...one has since restarted.
                            -Had a trip to Europe that started off with my mom being POed at everybody else in my family for various reasons, killing some of the fun for the rest of the trip.
                            -Grades weren't where I wanted them (first grading period of 2005- 4.0 )
                            -I was 18 hours from having a perfect vacation in SXM....then we had $400 stolen out of our hotel.
                            -College class mess mentioned above.
                            -Jeff Gordon got screwed out of a NASCAR Championship.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
                              counceler
                              Wow, that is the funniest spelling of counsellor I have ever seen.

On to the topic though, everyone has those days... but I never have days in which I wish I had a different life.
                              - Fly United -
                              My photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X