Favour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favour

My friend needs a survey for her project completed, but needs people to ask. Could you guys help her out by just stating the answers in your post? Herself and I would be happy if you did!

Thanks!

1. Do you believe that you contribute to the emissions that are into the air and cause the high levels of pollution throughout the world?

YES? OR NO?

2. Are you aware of the advertisements on television, roadways and radio, concerning air pollution, the causes it has and the actions that Canada (or your country) is willing to take with the help of its citizens?

YES? OR NO?

3. Would you blame an illness that you have had lately on the weather or the conditions outsides?

YES? OR NO?

4. In your area, it is common to have smog alerts?

YES? OR NO?

5. Do you believe that you have ever experienced acid rain?

YES? OR NO?

6. Do you have any intention of helping with Canada's (or your country) mission to reduce itís emissions by 1 ton?

YES? OR NO?

Thanks Again!
    Andrew C

Yes (albeit not much, but still)
    Yes (unavoidable with Greens in our government)
    No
    No (Hamburg has never had a smog alert ever )
    No
    Yes (driving even more fuel-efficient)

Comment

1. YES (everyone does as everyone burns oil, etc)

2. NO (haven't seen any)

3. YES (cold weather is bad for getting sick, I just am getting over some sort of annoying illness, I have allergies too but am taking allergy shots)

4. Not Sure (in the summer they say the air quality is bad sometimes, and tell old people and people with resperatory problems to stay inside, and it's hazy outside but not sure if there has been an "alert")

5. Don't think so (how do you tell?)

6. MABEY (not sure the US even has a program such as this, but I guess if I lived in a city with good, reliable, on-time public transportation, I would use that if it went to where I was going, but where I live you have to drive everywhere)

Side Comment:
      IMO the polution problems will never be solved unless alternative energy sources are put to wide use. Doing stuff like telling people not to drive (in a place that has poor public transportation), or turn off the AC, or use less electricity, etc aren't going to do anything because all that does is cause inconvenience and nobody is going to listen.

Comment

1. Do you believe that you contribute to the emissions that are into the air and cause the high levels of pollution throughout the world?

YES (but I do try to use less resources sometimes)

2. Are you aware of the advertisements on television, roadways and radio, concerning air pollution, the causes it has and the actions that Canada (or your country) is willing to take with the help of its citizens?

YES (that Rick Mercer guy)

3. Would you blame an illness that you have had lately on the weather or the conditions outsides?

NO (haven't had illness recently, very fortunate)

YES (We had one in the middle of [email protected]#[email protected] winter! )

NO

6. Do you have any intention of helping with Canada's (or your country) mission to reduce itís emissions by 1 ton?

YES (but I can use some more rebates though)

Comment

1.Yes
          2. No (can't think of any about air pollution, just generally about energy efficiency)
          3. No
          4. No
          5. Yes, although it isn't noticeable as it will be very weak
          6. Yes
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

1. Yes
            2. No
            3. Yes, allergies(pollen)
            4. Yes, during the summer, quite a few code red air quality days)
            5. No
            6. No

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
              My friend needs a survey for her project completed, but needs people to ask. Could you guys help her out by just stating the answers in your post? Herself and I would be happy if you did!

Thanks!

YES? OR NO?

YES? OR NO?

YES? OR NO?

YES? OR NO?

YES? OR NO?

YES? OR NO?

Thanks Again!
              Andrew C

thats a secret, I can't tell you........

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..................Nope

I haven't been ill lately, but when I am ill I most often blame it dickheads who don't cover their mouth when they cough...

What the hell is a smog aleart?

Hellzzzz no

......................................................................................................................................................... I like tacos, if possible, I will help save the planet by eating them!
              Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

1. No
                2. No
                3. No
                4. No
                5. No
                6. Yes.
                ***My Blog***

Comment

1. Yes

2. No

3. No

4. No

5. No

6. If they come up with a concrete way to do it, then maybe, but as of now, NO.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

1. No
                    2. Yes
                    3. No
                    4. Yes
                    5. No
                    6. No

Comment

Yes, but very little. (I use public transport/little "pollutant" resources).

No

No

No

Yes, but not around here.

Not sure if the US has such a program?

Glad I could help in any way.
                      www.acairport.com

Comment

Thanks to everyone that has replied

Comment

1 - Yes
                          2 - Yes, with so many tree-huggers also lurking in France it cannot stay un-heard of
                          3 - No
                          4 - No, but their numbers are rising in Paris area
                          5 - No
                          6 - Yes, by sorting the car & truck stock
                          Alain
                          Thanks for visiting
                          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                          *JetPhotos*
                          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

1: Yes
                            2: Yes
                            3: No
                            4: Not sure since I moved, I miss waking up to that brown cloud over Toronto though It was a nice pink in the morning, turned green until mid day when it was brown and then back..
                            5: No
                            6: No

Originally posted by KBOSv2

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ... I like tacos, if possible, I will help save the planet by eating them!
                            Wouldn't that be a cause of additional gasses?

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                              Wouldn't that be a cause of additional gasses?
                              Assuming they are not "greenhouse" gasses, then it is still valid

Comment

Working...
                              X