Be warned.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be warned.......

Joint Russian and Chinese forces are planning to slaughter the US and Texas will be the first to go in less than 4 years.

Get news about the weird and bizarre on Coast to Coast AM from radio host George Noory every night!

You've been warned!

Aldo

ok

Comment

...How odd ...
      www.acairport.com

Comment

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh-t.
        -Kevin

Comment

I don't believe all the stuff I've heard on coast to coast, but listening to that show used to keep me awake for hours, not for sleeplesness, but alot of the stuff on there really intrigued me.

Haven't had a chance to listen to the show in a little over a year, though, it doesn't run down here in Durango.

Comment

sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Just like 9-11-01 was supposed to break us.....I'm willing to bet about 1 million red-necks would fight them, no questions asked. You know it would happen, cause we have an amendment that says we have the right to have guns....AN' AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TAKE EM!!!! ( ha ha, so much for cutting down on my piontless posts.... I thought it was funny anyway...)

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                Just like 9-11-01 was supposed to break us.....I'm willing to bet about 1 million red-necks would fight them, no questions asked. You know it would happen, cause we have an amendment that says we have the right to have guns....AN' AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TAKE EM!!!! ( ha ha, so much for cutting down on my piontless posts.... I thought it was funny anyway...)
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Yes they are already flying those black painted choppers and troop transports in the rural areas at night time as rehersals, yes this is SCARY MOVIE 4 filmed on location
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                    Pointless but I honestly couldn't see that NOT happening. A good friend of mine in Houston is a super gun/dog nut. He's got all kinds of stickers and stuff all over his front door with slogans like, "No need for 911, I got a .44". I thought it was a joke or something until I saw the 'spare' bedroom. Enough guns to put down a small army.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                      Pointless but I honestly couldn't see that NOT happening. A good friend of mine in Houston is a super gun/dog nut. He's got all kinds of stickers and stuff all over his front door with slogans like, "No need for 911, I got a .44". I thought it was a joke or something until I saw the 'spare' bedroom. Enough guns to put down a small army.
                      Kinda reminds me of the guy from the "Tremors" movies

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                        Kinda reminds me of the guy from the "Tremors" movies
                        This guy has big blue dreads though

Comment

I would not miss Texas...specifically Crawford Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by ACman

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh-t.

I'll second that..... I used to listen to Art Bell back in the day. It's amazing some of the stuff they come up with!!
                            In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

If you're a Tool fan, you'll recognize the audio clip in their song FAAIP DE OAD at the end of the "Lateralus" cd.

Comment

Working...
                              X